Anyone here ever meet Britney in the 2000s

rik

12 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Only my mom and sis know about it.

They probably still think of her as 2007 bald britney tbh.

However when I told them about her testimony in court in June,

they seemed to have more empathy for her.

My sis even said "Yeah go free Britney!"

I think she secretly likes her but doesnt want to admit it.

My mom however always thought she was a h0e though

and a bad role model

Omg PLZ HSHDHDHDHD your sister knows the truth tho

• Super Mods
4 hours ago, Rik said:

Omg PLZ HSHDHDHDHD your sister knows the truth tho

I sure hope so.

The one thing she said that was insulting was that she cant sing well

and when I asked her what song she likes of hers, she says she dont like ANY of her songs.

So idk.

I feel like my sis is bipolar sometimes especially when it comes to Britney lol

21 hours ago, NotBuyingIt said:

Do you remember any details?! Love this!

They talked about how they had a conversation with her about what would happen if they hit a cow and if it would explode, back when they were kids. I'm pretty sure it was at an arcade in Louisiana cause they mentioned them playing one of those games where you sit on a seat and then use the controls to play.  :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

All I can remember about the user is their profile photo was of some man aggressively staring into the camera. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

22 hours ago, Rik said:

U love it? I’m NOT buying it 

Haha, I can see why it may sound fake! But I've also seen some stories of people who legitimately did meet her back in Kentwood or while she was studying and performing in NYC. None of these people claim to have serious dirt or to have been BFFL with her, so it seems like a dumb thing to lie about.

The other poster just told me that this person said they talked to Britney briefly at an arcade one time. Everyone in Kentwood knew she was on the MMC - they even had established a formal Britney Spears Day back then - so it's not implausible that this individual ran into her once, knew who she was, and remembered it forever. I can see it happening! I'd be less inclined to believe them if they claimed to have been secret BFFL.

• Love 3
34 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

Haha, I can see why it may sound fake! But I've also seen some stories of people who legitimately did meet her back in Kentwood or while she was studying and performing in NYC. None of these people claim to have serious dirt or to have been BFFL with her, so it seems like a dumb thing to lie about.

The other poster just told me that this person said they talked to Britney briefly at an arcade one time. Everyone in Kentwood knew she was on the MMC - they even had established a formal Britney Spears Day back then - so it's not implausible that this individual ran into her once, knew who she was, and remembered it forever. I can see it happening! I'd be less inclined to believe them if they claimed to have been secret BFFL.

Oh I’m totally kidding I totally buy it

I genuinely just love ur username hshdhdhd

• Love 2
49 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

I mean to be honest, I get why but the user was so specific about it and weren't one of those troll new users, they had been on here for a long time and weren't the trolling type. Who knows though

OMF NO I JUST WANRED TO SAY his username 

I do believe it dhdjhdhd

• Love 1