Amber Lynn, Hiking with Bryan, posts an awfully familiar set up... and says credit to 🐝! Wat?! 🤷🏻‍♂️

Z-dawg

Is it just me or Amber Lynn (BTW how many of these people in this ****ed yo family dating other people with their relatives’ or their own name?! 🤦🏻‍♂️) she’s trying very hard here... it is obviously playing on the Britney arse pic from a few days back... Also the credit to 🐝 part... Remember the Pretty Gurlz promotional Ubers were wrapped to mimic a 🐝 and the B had a stinger? I’m probably just bored as **** but still...  

Hmmm... What she’s playing at? 🧐🤔

Side-2.jpg

*edit* Btw Bryan will need to call an Uber to get from one thigh to the other with that gap. Is that supposed to be ****? You can totally see her otter’s pocket 🦦😷

*edit 2*
PLOT TWIST. Caption been changed. At the time I’ve seen the post, it was up for 15 minutes. After the caption as is now it also read: “Credit to 🐝😍” That part has been removed now, making my post totally confusing! 🤦🏻‍♂️ I wish I took a screenshot. Anyone? 

The original caption read: “Hiking today with Bae ❤️🔥🥵 Credit to 🐝😍” It didn’t say photo credit beforehand. 🤷🏻‍♂️
F12-F9-C23-7858-4081-AA9-A-1-BE5-D26-B4-

This isn't Britney related. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

I'm not sure how it's playing on Britney's pic when her entire instagram is literally bathing suit pictures, and further back there's even more risqué arse pictures. 

I guess we see what we want to see. And the bee thing is more than a reach. It doesn't even say bee. Confused.:wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:

I think we should just leave her be. No pun intended. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

the comment :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

I don't understand this part, what credit to what? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: 

PLOT TWIST. Caption been changed. At the time I’ve seen the post, it was up for 15 minutes. After the caption as is now it also read: “Credit to 🐝😍” That part has been removed now, making my post totally confusing! 🤦🏻‍♂️ I wish I took a screenshot. Anyone? 

4 minutes ago, rennen said:

This isn't Britney related. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

I'm not sure how it's playing on Britney's pic when her entire instagram is literally bathing suit pictures, and further back there's even more risqué arse pictures. 

I guess we see what we want to see. And the bee thing is more than a reach. It doesn't even say bee. Confused.:wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:

I think we should just leave her be. No pun intended. 

It did say “Credit to 🐝” after the part that is still there. It has been changed... 😏

11 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

*editBtw Bryan will need to call an Uber to get from one thigh to the other with that gap. Is that supposed to be ****? You can totally see her otter’s pocket 🦦😷

C'mon. This is completely unnecessary. 

She's done nothing to warrant being spoken about in the way you are. I just don't understand the purpose of your whole post. 

She's dating Britney's brother. It's not her fault, or our issue, that she has bad taste in men. Nor does it warrant speaking about her in such a derogatory manner. 

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, rennen said:

She's done nothing to warrant being spoken about in the way you are. I just don't understand the purpose of your whole post. 

She's dating Britney's brother. It's not her fault, or our issue, that she has bad taste in men. Nor does it warrant speaking about her in such a derogatory manner. 

It’s disgusting to me that this person is making fun of someone’s body, regardless of the person.

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, rennen said:

She's done nothing to warrant being spoken about the way you are. I just don't understand the purpose of your whole post. 

Ok. I simply conveyed my opinion on something she put out there. It’s hardly derogatory. She has a massive thigh gap, I see no lies. I didn’t say it was disgusting or that it was beautiful. It was just a simple observation. I asked the question if that’s supposed to be ****... I personally prefer no gap, so the bits in between don’t wave back at ya on pictures like on Exhibit A. But I do apologise if you think I was out of line. Didn’t mean it in a serious way to start with... 🤷🏻‍♂️