Will Jamie-Lynn congratulate Britney and Sam?

Slayer

3 hours ago, Slayer said:

Jamie-Lynn has not yet publicly congratulated Britney and Sam on their engagement. Do you think she'll publicly send her congratulations?

Sam's sisters have congratulated them both, so have celebrities, fans and even strangers, however Britney's family are quiet.

Jamie-Lynn did like Britney's engagement post however.

Thoughts?

i've heard a rumour JL is pregnant herself

1 hour ago, One More Time said:

You are the one that wants things quiet and now with this thread you gave me the opportunity to **** her up :orangu_orangutan_ape:

What are you going on about? Whether I like her or not the comments should also be respectful for her and if anyone goes over the line they will be punished.

• Love 2

You know, Britney does not follow many people on instagram, 47 to be exact, and Jamie Lynn is one of them, with Britney being so prominent on instagram of late, I really do believe that if there was an issue there she would have blocked her, you know.

I do think with all the hate that Britney needs to come out and say something to put an end to that.