Will Jamie-Lynn congratulate Britney and Sam?

• Super Mods

Jamie-Lynn has not yet publicly congratulated Britney and Sam on their engagement. Do you think she'll publicly send her congratulations?

Sam's sisters have congratulated them both, so have celebrities, fans and even strangers, however Britney's family are quiet.

Jamie-Lynn did like Britney's engagement post however.

Thoughts?jlbx.jpg.4930fc5aa5ce78d5a27faed33b39de39.jpg

• Love 2
  • Like 1

♫

Because now that she’s gonna check off the list of everything she was told NO about over the past 10 years the family is probably all freaking out behind the scenes wondering how they’re gonna be able to control her when the cship end and are probably all “here we go.” I’m loving it. Britney deserves anything she wants. 

• Love 8
Just now, halfdressed said:

Because now that she’s gonna check off the list of everything she was told NO about over the past 10 years the family is probably all freaking out behind the scenes wondering how they’re gonna be able to control her when the cship end and are probably all “here we go.” I’m loving it. Britney deserves anything she wants. 

They are shaking 

5 minutes ago, dfffff said:

:eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:Our outstanding actress Ms JL Spears now plays the role of a volunteer and savior of the world.

I wish she had worried about the fact that her father and her second mother LOU LOU, were trying to kill her sister.

She’s trying to convince the world that she has a heart. How cute! 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, dfffff said:

:eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:Our outstanding actress Ms JL Spears now plays the role of a volunteer and savior of the world.

I wish she had worried about the fact that her father and her second mother LOU LOU, were trying to kill her sister.

Ok. I’m sorry. Those are her real clothes? She looks like a cartoon character (and that is NOT a compliment) Why wasn’t she wearing real clothes before? So many questions! Da fuq was she wearing during the powercut? Oh yeah... :jamie_lynn_grape:

• Haha 3