So Christina Can Post Topless Photos But Not Britney?

Kletus
Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful.

14 minutes ago, Slayer said:

It's pretty silly to think instagram would hold weight in court :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

You guys seriously don't know what you're talking about, I work in the legal field and this would definitely not hold any weight.

But this is Britney spears and a corrupted court. A case where a woman pushing 40 has been a prisoner for 13 years....do the math. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Danielle1987 said:

:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Yep. Along these lines. You comparing apples to oranges, OP. 

Let me get something straight -

Britney kept her mouth shut for 13 years and it made her situation WORSE.

now she is speaking out and people are telling her to shut up

ENOUGH!!!

:beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry:

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

3 posit out of 10, good job I guess. Wasn’t trying to be shady. You get triggered too easily SWEETIE

Basketball Wives Girl Bye GIF by VH1

um you and others are the people running to thread insinuating Britney looks eratic for being confident in her own skin. MANY other celebrities make posts like this but it's fine for them apparently, it's vile some so called fans go out of their way to make out Britney looks 'crazy'.

Let me reiterate to you and others instagram posts would hold no weight in court, it's pretty silly to think otherwise. I KNOW it would hold no weight as I actually work in Law.

• Love 8

Its Bs.. many celebrities post topless photos. Its a double standard. Rhianna topless and full on.. Miley.. and many more. Britney  we want an angel . Shes ***ually used for her looks and owns her ***uality. Look at womanizer, work *****, etc . Get a grip.  She does not even own the rights to her body. Maybe she thinks  FU!! This is my body.. my choice !!! Yet shes covered up !!! Still she is perceived as crazy . No the women is over it. Go over seas and my friends are topless🤷🏼‍♂️ . Once your labeled mentally unstable. Your done in todays society. No Britney was baited and abused . Shes still in this outrageous prison. Maybe Christina is helping her out in a way . The body is beautiful and you can still be a mom.  Your not an unstable sl**! 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, NoWorries said:

Its Bs.. many celebrities post topless photos. Its a double standard. Rhianna topless and full on.. Miley.. and many more. Britney  we want an angel . Shes ***ually used for her looks and owns her ***uality. Look at womanizer, work *****, etc . Get a grip.  She does not even own the rights to her body. Maybe she thinks  FU!! This is my body.. my choice !!! Yet shes covered up !!! Still she is perceived as crazy . No the women is over it. Go over seas and my friends are topless🤷🏼‍♂️ . Once your labeled mentally unstable. Your done in todays society. No Britney was baited and abused . Shes still in the is outrageous prison. Maybe Christina is helping her out on a way . The body is beautiful and you can still be a mom.  Your not an unstable sl**! 

PREACH

MTE, I thought maybe Christina is helping in her own way :bsass_britney_boys_nod:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Gayseus911 said:

There's a difference, Christina is not in a conservatorship where everything she does can be used against her in court.:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Posting a topless photo isn’t going to be used against her in court seeing how she didn’t do anything wrong. It doesn’t violate Instagram standards, she didn’t show her nipples, and arguably the photos are in line with her job (building a follower count). The reason Britney’s streams are up is not by accident. SHE IS AN ACTIVE PARTICIPANT IN HER OWN CAREER. She is the reason her streams and clicks are up. She is the reason she is still relevant and she is an exceptional earner at that. Britney is a grown woman who will express herself how she sees fit and her Instagram in no way hinders her from making successful arguments in court as to why this conservatorship should end. 

Y’all need to stop reaching and just delete your accounts at this point because you aren’t fans. You’re haters.   

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

I don't need to 'do the math', i'm using my brain and basic logic, this holds zero weight.

This is not a regular case and you don't see that so you're not using your brain at all my love. I'm sending you many blessings to fight the demons and delusions you're currently facing, stay strong baby 😚

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Endlessstan said:

Posting a topless photo isn’t going to be used against her in court seeing how she didn’t do anything wrong. It doesn’t violate Instagram standards, she didn’t show her nipples, and arguably the photos are in line with her job (building a follower count). The reason Britney’s streams are up is not by accident. SHE IS AN ACTIVE PARTICIPANT IN HER OWN CAREER. She is the reason her streams and clicks are up. She is the reason she is still relevant and she is an exceptional earner at that. Britney is a grown woman who will express herself how she sees fit and her Instagram in no way hinders her from making successful arguments in court as to why this conservatorship should end. 

Y’all need to stop reaching and just delete your accounts at this point because you aren’t fans. You’re haters.   

Baby I'm going to pray for you and hope that you win your battles against the demons and delusions you're currently facing. All I could do is just pray because arguing with you misguided souls is a losing battle. Stay blessed baby girl  :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, Gayseus911 said:

Baby I'm going to pray for you and hope that you win your battles against the demons and delusions you're currently facing. All I could do is just pray because arguing with you misguided souls is a losing battle. Stay blessed beautiful :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

Lol okay. You know I’m right. That’s why you want to end this exchange because you can’t defend yourself because you’re wrong :)

• Love 4
15 minutes ago, Gayseus911 said:

This is not a regular case and you don't see that so you're not using your brain at all my love. I'm sending you many blessings to fight the demons and delusions you're currently facing, stay strong baby 😚

13 minutes ago, Gayseus911 said:

Baby I'm going to pray for you and hope that you win your battles against the demons and delusions you're currently facing. All I could do is just pray because arguing with you misguided souls is a losing battle. Stay blessed baby girl  :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

Enjoy your ban, you've been warned on numerous occasions and continue to break the rules. You've actually been warned multiple times over a period of over a year about your behaviour but you continue to troll and purposely incite hate.

Try and learn to use some basic levels of human decency.

Also i'm getting second hand embarrassment seeing you react to your own posts.

• Love 3
  • Haha 3
2 hours ago, Slayer said:

It's pretty silly to think instagram would hold weight in court :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

You guys seriously don't know what you're talking about, I work in the legal field and this would definitely not hold any weight.

James use her IG in this doc. Even if it's not used by the court, TeamCON will use it. https://s6.gifyu.com/images/gifgit71ab945e8c9b94d30.gif

"Additionally, several of her Instagram posts have resulted in a general public alarm, and of course, Mr Spears is deeply concerned."

• Like 4