So Christina Can Post Topless Photos But Not Britney?

Kletus
Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful.

Was it ever really about just the pictures themselves though? Maybe for some but it’s them being posted over and over again, and then coupled with articles about “how concerned her fans are” and the timing of it all: right as a smear campaign is happening against Britney. Lots of articles using those pictures of Britney in the housekeeper/dog incident too. Double whammy! 

The court has taken away her constitutional rights for 13+ years for NO reason, so I wouldn’t put it past the court to use anything they can to keep this sham going. 

4 minutes ago, Matou said:

James use her IG in this doc. Even if it's not used by the court, TeamCON will use it. https://s6.gifyu.com/images/gifgit71ab945e8c9b94d30.gif

"Additionally, several of her Instagram posts have resulted in a general public alarm, and of course, Mr Spears is deeply concerned."

So Team Con DOES try to use her Ig against her in court? Not surprised. 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Easy There said:

It's the timing. And spam of said photos. Plus quality aka.

Xtinas look good and like a photoshoot which gives them artistic value.

Britneys were borderline vulgar 

Britney is saying FU !!  Good for her and everyone continued judgement of her!  I normally would take the high road . Yet really . Shes had zero rights. Played miss perfect and now its hello!!  Here is the middle finger to everyone. Let it go . Are you perfect? Are you ? No we are all flawed.. human yet we all have freedom. Shes over it !!! Shes in control . If you do not like it. Then walk away. She does not need people to judge her. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Easy There said:

It's the timing. And spam of said photos. Plus quality aka.

Xtinas look good and like a photoshoot which gives them artistic value.

Britneys were borderline vulgar 

Your not living a life of abuse. Your not living a life in prison. Your not living a life of others controlling your body!! You have freedom!! Your ignorance and continued judgement of her is just that ! Ignorance! You do not live her life!!! Your perfect huh? Are you ? Sorry your reply has infuriated me!!!  You continue a narrative of abuse. Try putting yourself in 13 years of control. Try putting yourself in her shoes.  If I was her I would tell you to F off!!! Why because you have lived a life on your own terms. She lives a life under a microscope. She is a cash cow . She does not need fans like you !!! Sorry to say that . Yet not !  

• Love 2

Agree that Britney's topless pics are legally irrelevant in the c-ship fight. 

It is a fact though that in the court of public opinion they are relevant. Anectodaly, I recently had two friends - not fans obviously but also not haters - on separate occasions reference the pics in the context of "are we sure she's mentally ok..." when the topic of her c-ship came up. 

Is it fair? Of course not. But what has been in her career and life. 

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, NoWorries said:

Britney is saying FU !!  Good for her and everyone continued judgement of her!  I normally would take the high road . Yet really . Shes had zero rights. Played miss perfect and now its hello!!  Here is the middle finger to everyone. Let it go . Are you perfect? Are you ? No we are all flawed.. human yet we all have freedom. Shes over it !!! Shes in control . If you do not like it. Then walk away. She does not need people to judge her. 

1 minute ago, NoWorries said:

Your not living a life of abuse. Your not living a life in prison. Your not living a life of others controlling your body!! You have freedom!! Your ignorance and continued judgement of her is just that ! Ignorance! You do not live her life!!! Your perfect huh? Are you ? Sorry your reply gas infuriated me!!!  You continue a narrative of abuse. Try putting yourself in 13 years of control. Try putting yourself in her shoes.  If I was her I would tell you to F off!!! Why because you have lived a life on your own terms. She lives a life under a microscope. She is a cash cow . She does not need fans like you !!! Sorry to say that . Yet not !  

Ok

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, NoWorries said:

Your not living a life of abuse. Your not living a life in prison. Your not living a life of others controlling your body!! You have freedom!! Your ignorance and continued judgement of her is just that ! Ignorance! You do not live her life!!! Your perfect huh? Are you ? Sorry your reply has infuriated me!!!  You continue a narrative of abuse. Try putting yourself in 13 years of control. Try putting yourself in her shoes.  If I was her I would tell you to F off!!! Why because you have lived a life on your own terms. She lives a life under a microscope. She is a cash cow . She does not need fans like you !!! Sorry to say that . Yet not !  

I am normally nice ! Yet sometimes people need to get their heads out of their ***!! 

• Love 1

STOP THINKING THE COURT WILL KEEP HER LOCKED UP JUST BECAUSE OF HER INSTAGRAM

OH MY GOD CHILDREN!

unless she’s clearly drinking and doing coke on it then SHES ALLOWED TO POST WHAT SHE WANTS

why on EARTYHHHH would the court go “you got your ladies out you have no more freedom but you must still perform in a ******** and ***ual manner”

HONESTLY THE LOGIC OF PEOPLE SOEMTIMES GROW UPPPP

(I’m sorry I’m angry but I can’t see anyone but younger fans having this viewpoint and it’s irritating that they believe that)

• Love 3
  • Like 1
11 hours ago, Slayer said:

That's a whole different topic. You've been told on numerous occasions that your theories re her instagram are for a completely separate thread.

Mmm am I the one who begin to talk about it in this thread ? As you wrote, you work in the legal field & I wanted to have your opinion about this doc.

It's not a theory here, ppl begin to talk about it, you answer & I do the same but for me it's a problem allegely ...

And please I'm not a child :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 3

I can definitely see the point when people say to compare both photos because they are DEFINITELY different in a lot of aspects, but at this point at least for me most leads point to her controlling her Instagram and I think that demanding "high quality"/"artistic"/"tasteful" pictures from her at this point where she is on work strike and probably is just trying to have fun and maybe talk to us somehow is kinda mean and out of touch. Also "high quality", "artistic" and "tasteful" are totally subjective and is it right at this point to hold Britney to magazine or digital influencers photoshoot standards? She is definitely just having fun in her backyard with her RAZR phone. Let the girl be 😭😭😭😭

• Love 2