Nicole Scherzinger sued over PCD reunion as she threatens to quit, Update: Nicole's attorney responds

Slayer

Robin should just let the girls have the name for the music and touring and she can keep it for whatever other delusional projects she attempts at. It was always weird how she always inserted herself in performances and interviews once the recoring group was established. Nicole may be a flop, but she was a genius when it came to putting PCD together creatively. Robin only had input on wardrobe and sometimes chorepgraphy.

• Love 3

https://people.com/music/nicole-scherzinger-fires-back-at-*****cat-dolls-founder-after-lawsuit/?amp=true&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=social-share-article&__twitter_impression=true

Antin's lawsuit states that LiveNation is asking for the $600,000 it invested in the tour be returned.

King (Nicole's lawyer), however, said that Scherzinger is not responsible for that money.

"Robin will fail in her efforts to trade on Nicole's hard-earned success to pull herself out of a deep financial hole she has created by her own poor business and professional decisions," King said.

"Prior to Nicole's involvement, trading on Nicole's name without her consent, Robin borrowed (and spent) $600,000 from Live Nation that she won't or can't repay," King claimed. "Nicole has invested her own funds in excess of $150,000 in support of a potential PCD reunion that has now been made impossible by Robin's actions (including the public release of the group members' confidential financial information)."

"Nicole loves and respects the PCD fans and hopes to one day be back on stage performing the group's amazing hits for them," King's statement concluded. "Sadly, this will not happen under these circumstances."

So yes, Nicole was fighting for the girls but Robin put it all in the bin. What a shame, honestly.:liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap::liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap::liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap::liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap::liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap::liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap::liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Love 1

The way a lot of you talk about Robin is like you don’t even know who she is. You realize SHE CREATED PCD IN 1995?! She IS a *****cat Doll, she just isn’t in the musical act. They had plenty of success before Nicole. One of the most notable things being their appearance in Charlie’s Angels. But regardless, it’s literally her group, her creation, her business. Why the hell would she give up HER group/business to someone who SHE HIRED 10 years after she worked her *** off to even get them a record deal. I love Nicole, but the girl has a problematic history and she doesn’t even socialize with the other girls outside of performances/public appearances. And ENOUGH saying the other girls can’t sing. 🙄 did ANY of you even see their television debut as a recording group? Here it is if you need to reference… 

even Carmen Electra slayed (Who was a Doll for 2 years before Nicole even joined) but you can hear Carmit and Kimberly singing perfectly fine, maybe even more in key than Nicole, and you can’t tell me this isn’t the best Melody sounded live! Nicole had the shakiest vocals here, and her moves weren’t as crisp and tight because she was still so new to being a doll. But this is what the albums should have been like. SHARED VOCALS. Yeah, it was probably Robin’s fault for putting her in that position, but the facts remain. PCD in ANY FORM, Belongs to Robin Antin, Nicole wanting more money/ control and threatening to walk away from a reunion that the contracts were already done for- IS EXTORTION, look it up, it is basically the definition of extortion. 🙄 and the other dolls are talented as **** and CAN sing. I know what it’s like to Stan an artist. Even when they’re wrong, but y’all. Some of you are too much, I can’t. And I had to mention this on Twitter too- no idea why I keep having to bring this up, but STOP BLAMING ROBIN FOR WHAT HAPPENED TO SIMONE BATTLE. If you are going to talk about her have some damn respect to know her ******* name. And her group was GRL. Not “some group” or “another girl group”. Simone was also dealing with depression- it’s disgusting to blame her death on Robin, especially if it’s in defense of Nicole. You all like to see something online and run with it, but you probably only recently found out about GRL AND Simone and her death should not be used at this time to try to take jabs at Robin. #MentalHealthAwareness #YouCanDoBetter

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, Malibu.D.Luxx said:

The way a lot of you talk about Robin is like you don’t even know who she is. You realize SHE CREATED PCD IN 1995?! She IS a *****cat Doll, she just isn’t in the musical act. They had plenty of success before Nicole. One of the most notable things being their appearance in Charlie’s Angels. But regardless, it’s literally her group, her creation, her business. Why the hell would she give up HER group/business to someone who SHE HIRED 10 years after she worked her *** off to even get them a record deal. I love Nicole, but the girl has a problematic history and she doesn’t even socialize with the other girls outside of performances/public appearances. And ENOUGH saying the other girls can’t sing. 🙄 did ANY of you even see their television debut as a recording group? Here it is if you need to reference… 

even Carmen Electra slayed (Who was a Doll for 2 years before Nicole even joined) but you can hear Carmit and Kimberly singing perfectly fine, maybe even more in key than Nicole, and you can’t tell me this isn’t the best Melody sounded live! Nicole had the shakiest vocals here, and her moves weren’t as crisp and tight because she was still so new to being a doll. But this is what the albums should have been like. SHARED VOCALS. Yeah, it was probably Robin’s fault for putting her in that position, but the facts remain. PCD in ANY FORM, Belongs to Robin Antin, Nicole wanting more money/ control and threatening to walk away from a reunion that the contracts were already done for- IS EXTORTION, look it up, it is basically the definition of extortion. 🙄 and the other dolls are talented as **** and CAN sing. I know what it’s like to Stan an artist. Even when they’re wrong, but y’all. Some of you are too much, I can’t. And I had to mention this on Twitter too- no idea why I keep having to bring this up, but STOP BLAMING ROBIN FOR WHAT HAPPENED TO SIMONE BATTLE. If you are going to talk about her have some damn respect to know her ******* name. And her group was GRL. Not “some group” or “another girl group”. Simone was also dealing with depression- it’s disgusting to blame her death on Robin, especially if it’s in defense of Nicole. You all like to see something online and run with it, but you probably only recently found out about GRL AND Simone and her death should not be used at this time to try to take jabs at Robin. #MentalHealthAwareness #YouCanDoBetter

I agree with the mental health aspect and I removed that from my comment. Apologies if anyone took it the wrong way as if I'm blaming Robin for Simone's death. It was an inappropriate argument I used in defence of Nicole and it came across as ugly. 

Yes, give credit where its due, PCD wouldn't have existed without Robin but she's much like any other management team an artist has. She guides the actual artists in different creative directions so why should she get such a high portion of the cheque, especially if she isn't the one on stage, on videos, on the tracks, busting a move and belting a vocal or two? But yes, facts remain that they had an initial contract so Nicole leaving is clearly an extortion. And yes, she's got a problematic history/behaviour which probably hinders her from succeeding.

Yes, shared vocals all the way! Melody sounds brilliant and I'd say better live than Nicole. However, Nicole has become the face/voice of PCD and yes, she can't succeed without them but so can't they without her. Unfortunately, the label was also part of the reason why the group ended in its memorable line-up and they further exacerbated their rocky relationship. I'd say it's always been toxic in its roots and doomed to failure because of the many complications, contract-wise. 

There are no winners here and sadly, the fans are the biggest losers in all of this fiasco. I blame both Robin and Nicole for the fallout but I root for Nicole, her 75% and full creative control. If she doesn't get that, then by all means let her leave. PCD as the group we know is nothing without her. 

1 hour ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

I agree with the mental health aspect and I removed that from my comment. Apologies if anyone took it the wrong way as if I'm blaming Robin for Simone's death. It was an inappropriate argument I used in defence of Nicole and it came across as ugly. 

Yes, give credit where its due, PCD wouldn't have existed without Robin but she's much like any other management team an artist has. She guides the actual artists in different creative directions so why should she get such a high portion of the cheque, especially if she isn't the one on stage, on videos, on the tracks, busting a move and belting a vocal or two? But yes, facts remain that they had an initial contract so Nicole leaving is clearly an extortion. And yes, she's got a problematic history/behaviour which probably hinders her from succeeding.

Yes, shared vocals all the way! Melody sounds brilliant and I'd say better live than Nicole. However, Nicole has become the face/voice of PCD and yes, she can't succeed without them but so can't they without her. Unfortunately, the label was also part of the reason why the group ended in its memorable line-up and they further exacerbated their rocky relationship. I'd say it's always been toxic in its roots and doomed to failure because of the many complications, contract-wise. 

There are no winners here and sadly, the fans are the biggest losers in all of this fiasco. I blame both Robin and Nicole for the fallout but I root for Nicole, her 75% and full creative control. If she doesn't get that, then by all means let her leave. PCD as the group we know is nothing without her. 

Thank you for thoughtful response and thank you for editing the initial comment. This is such a sticky, ugly situation, and I agree that the fans are in a real crappy position… as if the fan base wasn’t divided enough already… the only thing I have to add is that Robin (alongside Mikey Minden) is choreographer for the dolls. So in that aspect, she is busting a move and dancing, it’s her art that we still see reflected onstage through the dolls. And this includes the visuals- the burlesque/**** attire is all Robin’s vision. I have to say again, that I like Nicole and I respect her artistry but until everyone speaks I don’t really know where to stand, I just try to bring the facts. It’s an incredibly unfortunate situation, makes me genuinely sad to see everything unfolding this way.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Malibu.D.Luxx said:

Thank you for thoughtful response and thank you for editing the initial comment. This is such a sticky, ugly situation, and I agree that the fans are in a real crappy position… as if the fan base wasn’t divided enough already… the only thing I have to add is that Robin (alongside Mikey Minden) is choreographer for the dolls. So in that aspect, she is busting a move and dancing, it’s her art that we still see reflected onstage through the dolls. And this includes the visuals- the burlesque/**** attire is all Robin’s vision. I have to say again, that I like Nicole and I respect her artistry but until everyone speaks I don’t really know where to stand, I just try to bring the facts. It’s an incredibly unfortunate situation, makes me genuinely sad to see everything unfolding this way.

I see what you mean. Of course, the choreos are brilliant and Robin should of course take credit for them but again, it's very much like any other choreographer. You have the main act who is the face of a well-greased machine (choreographers, managers, make up artists, designers, directors, producers). It should've always been Nicole and the PCD. Too bad they never worked it out. They need to be honest about their dispute this time. It's honestly tiring. 

• Leader

Scherzinger's attorney responded.

"Prior to Nicole's involvement, trading on Nicole's name without her consent, Robin borrowed (and spent) $600,000 from Live Nation that she won't or can't repay," King claimed. "Nicole has invested her own funds in excess of $150,000 in support of a potential PCD reunion that has now been made impossible by Robin's actions (including the public release of the group members' confidential financial information)."

More in the OP. 

• Love 1
On 9/7/2021 at 9:59 AM, Malibu.D.Luxx said:

Sorry this most def isnt their first tv performance, and Carmens vocals are obviously the vocals of the other blonde who left after she realized Robin was a Madame for Hire...ur stan card for this is flop hard 

At this point Robin needs to sell PCD to Nicole, it's clearly a dictatorship, and to me it seems Nicole is willing to give the other girls a chance to shine, but Robin isn't.

Remember Larry sold NSYNC to the band, but kept a small royalty profit..

It's only fair to sell this group and have the girl group and the now defunct burlesque group as separate acts and separate from each other..

This is probably why 2009 happened Robin knew she wanted to be messy and make the group she owned break up cos she legally could as the owner of this group..

As long as Robin owns the rights to everything about this group everybody loses, fans and the group itself 

On 9/7/2021 at 12:59 PM, Malibu.D.Luxx said:

Robin is that you? :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:
or are you a pcd stan… idek they had stans but go off sis 

regardless of all that communist bs you just uttered everyone with EYES knows who brought pcd their success and it wasn’t robin, all she has ever done was try to profit off **** young girls,

she really is a female lou pearlman, I learned a lot about her when she tried over and over to recreate pcd and I was actually a fan of the group that Simone was apart of…

regardless of what you say robin worked those girls like slaves and each one was a dollar sign to her, in all those groups! so what she owns the group she barely contributed to all the success and earnings the group brought in

Robin is the reason for Nicole vs pcd because she prioritized Nicole and made the rest of the girls feel like sl*ves, she was the manager it was her job to manage the overall morale of the group not Nicole’s. Nicole couldn’t help that robin essentially made her the teachers pet, robin should’ve gave all the girls the proper exposure BACK THEN!! It’s sad excuse that’s she’s trying to do it now….

all those stupid pcd reallity shows she made and remember that failed group girlicous.

robin Antin is just an untalented greedy person with a Brain and love for music!

those saying she reminds you lou Taylor, I can’t be the only one who thinks they look alike 

• Love 2
On 9/3/2021 at 7:13 PM, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Sherzenberger is a flop without the dolls and the dolls are flop without her. They need each other so they should drop the egos and give us more of what React was going. 

100% agree

Nicole should accept she's not going to have the same success as a solo act, and PCD is NOTHING without Nicole (and she should continue to be main singer).

On 9/4/2021 at 10:28 AM, Malibu.D.Luxx said:

A Jessica Sutta Appreciation Post

I find myself having to repeat this many places- but Jessica has more number ones on billboard. Granted, they ARE dance chart number ones, but let’s not crap all over the achievements of many indie artists that don’t get the same recognition as the Hot 100. Also, her debut single Show Me, beat out Nicole’s single Don’t Hold Your Breath for the number one spot, if I’m correct, Nicole was number two… and it’s not her only one. Jessica has 5… and her songs are bops! She definitely doesn’t get enough credit. 

I love how people are Nicole this, Nicole that, but forget that Jess blocked her from a number one (which resulted in Nicole pulling strings to get Jess' album shelved.

We missed out on some bops that at least thankfully leaked...

Nicole isn't the only one who's talented and I'm tired of people treating the other girls like shyt online.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block