Nicole Scherzinger sued over PCD reunion as she threatens to quit, Update: Nicole's attorney responds

Slayer

3 hours ago, Style. said:

Can we blame Nicole? She’s a star and has the full package - she can sing and dance very well. Nicole is a talented beautiful woman who deserved much more! :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

One thing it’s clear, the whole charade when they got reunited was total bulls hit and a marketing strategy. Business is business after all and she’s the bigger brand! :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

If she was the full package, her solo career would’ve been successful. :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell: She flopped with songs that were meant for Britney. She’s not a viable solo star :idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no:

• Love 3
  • Like 2

I can see her point. What the heck does Robin even do? I feel like she's just another Lou.  I'd rather have any artist (or lead in this case) have creative control over their music and performances.  This is what I hope for Britney too once she's free, because in the early years she did have creative control in both her music and performances and that's what made her so iconic.  Nicole, yes can be egoistical, but she's super talented and has been screwed over a lot by her label so many times. I feel her and the girls would do better if they have more control vs. Robin and the others involved who are probably limiting them to what they want them to do.

• Love 2

Nicole really must be insane. I like her, but people do NOT care about her as a solo artist. She is better off in PCD. "React" was also way bigger than anything she did as a solo artist and would have continued to do well if COVID had not basically stopped everything. If she quits PCD, I am totally done with her.

This is NOT a good look, and horrible that she wants to make sure that the girls make so little. They deserve a good pay just as much and I'm honestly ashamed at Nicole.

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Style. said:

Can we blame Nicole? She’s a star and has the full package - she can sing and dance very well. Nicole is a talented beautiful woman who deserved much more! :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

One thing it’s clear, the whole charade when they got reunited was total bulls hit and a marketing strategy. Business is business after all and she’s the bigger brand! :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Nothing but facts. I would pay to see Nicole by herself perform all the songs like she was meant and was gonna do anyways. We can hire additional backup dancers or maybe ABBA can get her some holograms? :emma: anyways the show must go on :gunney:

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, icybaby said:

Dissapointing if true. Other Girls deserve more than 25%

We’ll I’m assuming Robin gets a cut too, so the other girls really aren’t making much as it is… total crap move. I always knew she was *that* girl. If Robin wants to move forward, I’d say make some sort of Vegas show with special guest dolls doing different runs of the show. Xtina, Fergie, Aubrey O’Day- I’d even take J-Lo… and the other girls could share more of the vocals too… it’ll never happen. But I like the idea. I don’t want it in its current state. It could revamp the “PCD Presents:” brand. Like - PCD Presents: Christina Aguilera. (Don’t give me Xtina hate, I’m saying her specifically because she has performed with them at the PCD lounge…) but I’m over Nicole. 

• Love 1
  • Content Curators

Tbh I only got the tickets because of Nicole.

75% from 49% seems ridiculous and I think she’s just trying to quit the show.

I think majority of the forum, and even the general audience don’t get how talented Nicole is. I also love the other girls but talent-wise, they’re really nowhere near her. Yeah they deserve some attention but Nicole is really on another level.

Her solo music career didn’t take off, but she’s a household name in UK and I’d say a lot of people in US know her for her TV work. 

Nicole should just do a small tour on her own, and I would go. 

I think I’ll call LiveNation to get my money back for both shows.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, icybaby said:

Dissapointing if true. Other Girls deserve more than 25%

1 hour ago, Malibu.D.Luxx said:

We’ll I’m assuming Robin gets a cut too, so the other girls really aren’t making much as it is… total crap move. I always knew she was *that* girl. If Robin wants to move forward, I’d say make some sort of Vegas show with special guest dolls doing different runs of the show. Xtina, Fergie, Aubrey O’Day- I’d even take J-Lo… and the other girls could share more of the vocals too… it’ll never happen. But I like the idea. I don’t want it in its current state. It could revamp the “PCD Presents:” brand. Like - PCD Presents: Christina Aguilera. (Don’t give me Xtina hate, I’m saying her specifically because she has performed with them at the PCD lounge…) but I’m over Nicole. 

Well, I'm not entirely sure how the whole thing works but according to this 

Initially, Nicole was supposed to take 49% and Robin the remaining 51%. Now it's a matter of 75% for Nicole and 25% for Robin. However, the other girls aren't mentioned anywhere unless they fall within Robin's share. 

Now that there's lawsuit involved, I don't see them collaborating on a personal level especially when Robin has always been the creative director behind PCD. Of course, Nicole has always been the face of the group but idk how this can be resolved without any further damage to the girls' relationship. 

P. S. Karmit liked the above post on Insta. 

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block