Britney's sister Jamie Lynn posts video wearing a breathing device

Okay, I'm not trying to be a smartass here. I'm legit having computer problems so maybe the monitor is ******* up too. What's with the eyes? Cause I'm sitting over here thinking they look sorta like the contacts Bill Bixby wore in "The Incredible Hulk" tv series when he would start to hulk out....

Spoiler

So ****ed up everything on my end or is she just sitting around casually wearing Hulk like contact lenses for the hell of it?

And at the risk of sounding like a broken record, why don't you just get off social media for awhile? Is she saying anything that important that she NEEDS to be on social media? Is she getting any positive comments or is it hateful ones that's just gonna piss her off? Take a break. Just take a break.

• 5 months later...

I guess it takes a lot out of you, running around from interview to interview, tearing down the bread-winner Of the Spears clan 😅🙃

Haha I’m just kidding.

honestly, there’s never a good reason to wish bad upon anyone, because at the end of the day, we are all just trying to heal through our own struggles.

Even if she is just looking for sympathy after her destructive book tour, I Hope she decides

to be a better person.