Britney's sister Jamie Lynn posts video wearing a breathing device

Why in this whole situation is SHE craving sympathy when her sister has been exploited,  drugged, robbed threatened and overworked for the last 11 years....

Her behaviour speaks volumes, I'm tired of giving her cxnt family the benefit of the doubt. I said what I said.

• Love 1
  • Like 4

Okay, I'm not trying to be a smartass here. I'm legit having computer problems so maybe the monitor is ******* up too. What's with the eyes? Cause I'm sitting over here thinking they look sorta like the contacts Bill Bixby wore in "The Incredible Hulk" tv series when he would start to hulk out....

Spoiler

So ****ed up everything on my end or is she just sitting around casually wearing Hulk like contact lenses for the hell of it?

And at the risk of sounding like a broken record, why don't you just get off social media for awhile? Is she saying anything that important that she NEEDS to be on social media? Is she getting any positive comments or is it hateful ones that's just gonna piss her off? Take a break. Just take a break.