Britney's sister Jamie Lynn posts video wearing a breathing device

4 hours ago, Goten21 said:

My boyfriend has asthma and when we go somewhere I make sure to put his inhaler in the front pocket of my backpack because this sounds terrifying ugh

It definitely was the worse thing I’d ever been through. As a parent when your kids are babies there’s that fear of sids and it’s hard not to watch over them when they sleep to make sure they are breathing. That was a fear I had finally gotten to move past with him until that day. Now years later I still don’t sleep well and when he’s sick I basically get no sleep.
Definitely always keep an inhaler on hand and learn as much as you about it so if there’s an emergency you know what to do. 

Is this image revealing to us how Jamie Lynn gets her oxygen supply from gaslighting people? She probably has her youngest daughter rigged up to the oxygen cylinder by the side of the couch as she siphons off her energy for her own self-absorbed pleasure. And what's with her demon eyes? Off you pop, woman! The world stopped giving a rat's hoot about you a long time ago, child.

2b7775768852b34da9cc10fcfdb7716c.gif

• Haha 1