Britney's sister Jamie Lynn posts video wearing a breathing device

Hope she gets better soon. I wish no ill will on anyone. Rest up .. plenty of liquids. Stay safe everyone ! Covid is no joke and neither is wishing anything bad on anyone. Its just plain wrong . What the hell is wrong with some people . Feel better Is a better way to reply. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
4 minutes ago, Shawn74 said:

Hope she gets better soon. I wish no ill will on anyone. Rest up .. plenty of liquids. Stay safe everyone ! Covid is no joke and neither is wishing anything bad on anyone. Its just plain wrong . What the hell is wrong with some people . Feel better Is a better way to reply. 

This. She has kids too and even if she’s a crap sister, her kids need her. Although I think she might just have asthma, doesn’t Britney have asthma too? I know nebulizers can be used with covid to help breathing but I’d hope if she has covid she wouldn’t have her toddler hanging out with her in the same room like that. She has the means to be able to quarantine “alone”. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Doubt it's COVID since her kid is in the room.

I have asthma (no clue if JL does) and have need a nebulizer combined with antibiotics and pills that ease coughing during a bad respiratory infection. That part is normal to me.

The blurring of the kid's face, the filter, and filming the whole thing is what I find odd. I would be far too embarrassed for anyone to see me very sick, even with my measly personal IG following. 

• Like 6