Britney's sister Jamie Lynn posts video wearing a breathing device

2 hours ago, Switchy said:

Prednisone tastes like death, but it will definitely open you up so you can breathe!

Oh I feel bad to know it taste awful. But yes it’s definitely a miracle **** for breathing. My son’s asthma really only flares up when he’s sick and he usually ends up taking it because I can’t handle the slightest wheeze from him it scares me. But his asthma came out of nowhere with no signs of having it before (or I didn’t know the signs) and he ended up in the hospital for a couple of days. Im just glad that mommy instinct was right because EVERYONE told me he was just sick with a cough and he was fine and I took him to urgent care, where he started turning blue so we were rushed to the ER. I just was like no something else is wrong he’s not just coughing he’s breathing weird like his neck is pulling. Asthma is definitely no joke, not being able to breathe is terrifying for the loved ones and of course the person experiencing the attack. 

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, AP4 said:

Oh I feel bad to know it taste awful. But yes it’s definitely a miracle **** for breathing. My son’s asthma really only flares up when he’s sick and he usually ends up taking it because I can’t handle the slightest wheeze from him it scares me. But his asthma came out of nowhere with no signs of having it before (or I didn’t know the signs) and he ended up in the hospital for a couple of days. Im just glad that mommy instinct was right because EVERYONE told me he was just sick with a cough and he was fine and I took him to urgent care, where he started turning blue so we were rushed to the ER. I just was like no something else is wrong he’s not just coughing he’s breathing weird like his neck is pulling. Asthma is definitely no joke, not being able to breathe is terrifying for the loved ones and of course the person experiencing the attack. 

You sound like a great mom!

Asthma does suck! I know what it feels like; flare up are super scary, so I can't and won't dare make fun or take joy in someone else suffering from it (even if I don’t care for them ie: Jamie lynn)

• Like 2

I’m glad she’s feeling well enough to post. Surely if it was anything serious or life threatening, she’d be entirely focused on her treatment. Especially since she has no fans and nobody really cares that much, she must be in good spirits. Nobody in their right mind who felt attacked and victimized by the social media mob would turn to these same people in a time of crisis, right? 

• Love 2
8 hours ago, AP4 said:

My boyfriend has asthma and when we go somewhere I make sure to put his inhaler in the front pocket of my backpack because this sounds terrifying ugh