Little Mix announce new album "Between Us" to celebrate 10 year Anniversary

Slayer

5 hours ago, Charrrmed89 said:

Awe.... I want it all!!!!

2 hours ago, DavidURuiz said:

WOW! The photos for this era are amazing! I can't wait to get my hands on all these bundles. 

2 hours ago, Charrrmed89 said:

Looks like I'm gonna be spending some $$$$! These girls are gonna be the death of me 🤣🤣

And Jade choosing Wasabi as one of her favorite tracks, I know it's one of her favs but she must really love that song. 🎉

2 hours ago, Midnight said:

Literally in love with every single item. This is how you do a 10 year celebration. The blue dress cover though :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: Can't wait to hear the new songs.

1 hour ago, CarTurn said:

Already preorder!!

For US fans I think they have some on Amazon and apparently this site has cheaper shipping than the Little Mix store:

https://goldendiscs.ie/pages/search-results-page?q=little+mix

What are you guys thinking of getting if you get anything? :) They also have signed stuff.

ugh ok wait, so much going on!!

First of all, this is lovely, if I were a true fan from the beginning I would be ECSTATIC! It's so nice when artists do things like this... I can say that I'm a 100% fan only of Britney, and that hasn't happened yet with her... :(

I like the name of the album! Especially for a celebratory compilation. It reminds me of Selena Gomez's "For You": simple but heartfelt. Is there any reference about it that I don't know of, like a song title or song lyric, or is it just a cute name?

4 hours ago, Slayer said:

Omg a full list of the current variations:

lm4.png

I WAS LOOKING FOR THIS!! I hate it that they don't have an official store that sells this, the actual music, what is always the most important thing to me. Also, just for the sake of archives and history of the band... Like, post it on your website for future reference. Twitter links get lost in time. Children will need to be schooled about pop culture in the future.

The pictures are BEAUTIFUL! The ones with the flowers omg..... Jade's hair sends me to the moon and back, just beautiful. Apart from that, the graphic design in general is simple and polished and gorgeous but... kinda all over the place. Like, it's simple but there are too many different concepts at the same time: the flowers, the long silk dresses, the Kim K shots with the nude tones, the sleek pyjamas... And the choice of colors is weird to me... White, black, n/des, red, pink, light blue... even yellow. What. And the worst thing is that they are all mixed together among all the concepts (LITTLE MIX IS THAT WHY I DON'T GET IT). It would have been cool if they kept or narrowed color choices to each concept instead of repeating things across all of them. Also, please tell me that each member chose ONE color and sticked to it across all editions otherwise I'mma throw a fist.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

ugh ok wait, so much going on!!

First of all, this is lovely, if I were a true fan from the beginning I would be ECSTATIC! It's so nice when artists do things like this... I can say that I'm a 100% fan only of Britney, and that hasn't happened yet with her... :(

I like the name of the album! Especially for a celebratory compilation. It reminds me of Selena Gomez's "For You": simple but heartfelt. Is there any reference about it that I don't know of, like a song title or song lyric, or is it just a cute name?

I WAS LOOKING FOR THIS!! I hate it that they don't have an official store that sells this, the actual music, what is always the most important thing to me. Also, just for the sake of archives and history of the band... Like, post it on your website for future reference. Twitter links get lost in time. Children will need to be schooled about pop culture in the future.

The pictures are BEAUTIFUL! The ones with the flowers omg..... Jade's hair sends me to the moon and back, just beautiful. Apart from that, the graphic design in general is simple and polished and gorgeous but... kinda all over the place. Like, it's simple but there are too many different concepts at the same time: the flowers, the long silk dresses, the Kim K shots with the nude tones, the sleek pyjamas... And the choice of colors is weird to me... White, black, *****, red, pink, light blue... even yellow. What. And the worst thing is that they are all mixed together among all the concepts (LITTLE MIX IS THAT WHY I DON'T GET IT). It would have been cool if they kept or narrowed color choices to each concept instead of repeating things across all of them. Also, please tell me that each member chose ONE color and sticked to it across all editions otherwise I'mma throw a fist.

10 years today Kelly Rowland from Destiny's Child put the girls together :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: Amazing day for me after following them from the beginning, it's quite shocking they never did a GH earlier as they have SOOO many hits here!

There is rumoured to be a song called 'Us'/'Between Us' on the album so it might be why it is the album title! :) I'm pretty sure it'll be a cute song about their friendship like they have on every album haha!

Little Mix actually have an official store with their music but it may not show for those outside of UK/Europe maybe?

I love all the different looks, I think they've done soooo many versions so it gets more sales so die hard stans buy everything - like I did :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: I'm pretty sure they will keep adding new stuff over the coming months too like they did for the Confetti album before it came out!

Hoping they get a Number 1 album :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I can't wait to get this in particular:

LM_BOXSET_FLATLAY_SIGNED_153d997a-c466-4

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, Slayer said:

10 years today Kelly Rowland from Destiny's Child put the girls together :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: Amazing day for me after following them from the beginning, it's quite shocking they never did a GH earlier as they have SOOO many hits here!

There is rumoured to be a song called 'Us'/'Between Us' on the album so it might be why it is the album title! :) I'm pretty sure it'll be a cute song about their friendship like they have on every album haha!

Little Mix actually have an official store with their music but it may not show for those outside of UK/Europe maybe?

I love all the different looks, I think they've done soooo many versions so it gets more sales so die hard stans buy everything - like I did :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: I'm pretty sure they will keep adding new stuff over the coming months too like they did for the Confetti album before it came out!

Hoping they get a Number 1 album :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I can't wait to get this in particular:

LM_BOXSET_FLATLAY_SIGNED_153d997a-c466-4

Right! That looks like the most put together collection. Thing is I'm old school, I loooove having ONE super recognizable image for an album, even a whole era. Like, show me any Britney album cover and I sh/t my pants, all these memories come flashing by just by looking at ONE picture.

The one with the flowers should have been the chosen one, it is INCREDIBLE, gorgeous, tasteful, super pop, but also inspiring and even a little edgy, so in your face but classy ugh I love it. I hate the one with them looking sideways, they should have reserved that one for the booklet; as a cover it looks distant and impersonal... especially for a greatest hits compilation, and even more so with such a title! It makes it sound like the "us" means more them alone than them and the fans. I guess I was expecting something more like this (but it was already done so I guess I kinda get it...):

D_NQ_NP_878361-MLA44156235305_112020-O.j

• Love 1
16 hours ago, Slayer said:

OH MY GOD.

The album will feature their hits plus 5 NEW SONGS!!

Each album/picture disc has slightly different track lists! On the girls individual picture discs they add two of their own personal favourite songs each! The Deluxe CD includes all their singles!

The album is out November 12th 2021.

Slayer…I literally cannot see any pictures posted/embedded here for weeks. Can you help me figure it out ?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block