Ryan Reynolds promotes his new film Free Guy by editing the poster to say "Free Gal" holding a Free Britney flag

Pretty sure Blake is a massive Brit fan. Ryan might be a bigger one 😆 Like Meg McCain etc. These folk keep up because they genuinely love her. You can tell when people talk about her if they love her or not. Eyes don’t lie💚💚💚 LOVE THE LOVE you guys!! Please don’t be bashful. Get creative xoxo 😘 I think this is a mature, kind, and classy way to show you love her. Like Rebels movie. Miley…. Always. Wendy might have had the biggest redemption of all time 😂

When I find out someone is a Brit fan I automatically respect them more. You’re basically saying you have great taste, you’re compassionate, and wild af.

Biker gangs love Britney lol.

Soccer moms love Britney

It’s surreal. My entire state left folk right folk young old. Everyone is talking about her right now lol. Radio, restaurants, in gas stations and stores. How much they love her or wish her well. Elderly couples were comparing her to Judy, Diana, and Marilyn. It’s wild to see everyone casually talking about her. Defending her and saying nice things. 

They greatly underestimated how much the world loves her.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, rennen said:

Subtle. I'm here for it. :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

However this film looks so bad. Not even my fav Jodie Comer can convince me to watch it.

I absolutely love Jodie too and she's the only reason I'm considering watching it. Not going to a theater though so guess I'll see it in 2 months when it's on demand.

Good for Ryan, btw.

• Love 1