Here's who won at the 2021 VMAs

4 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

She better perform Good 4 U and turn it out! I'm not here for a drivers license performance where she just stands there and has visual effects behind her and some interpretative dancers. She could bring some controversy......but i think she'll play it safe.

I think she might end up performing a song that needs a boost on streaming we could get a performance of Traitor. :jamie_lynn_grape:

• Love 1
15 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

The VMAs are so dull now. Celebs no longer dress crazy or make scenes. It's all so PC and safe now. Most performances are just decent. People used to bring their A- game to this event. Considering who is nominated this year, it'll be a lot of boring performances. Miley and Dua could save the night. 

I think they should have the VMAs themed like the Met Gala. So at least there would be fashion moments people can talk about. 

The music/entertainment industry has been completely destroyed by these boring *** newcomers. They don’t and can’t bring anything new or interesting to the table. I really miss 00’s. 

• Love 7

It is so sad to see what the industry has become. Don't get me wrong I love the music of the new stars. 

But where are the performers????....Doja Cat is the only one who brings it each time.

BTS are good performers but it's gonna another pre-recorded performance of Butter which we have seen a 100 times already.

VMA's used to be like an edgy version of the Grammy's. Artists used to bring their A game for their performances.

The last iconic performance was Lady Gaga's Paparazi. She brought IT.

I'm not gonna be watching.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

The way Megan Thee Stallion is coming to snatch Britney’s wig for more nominations, this is scary. Is she deserving? I think not. What has she done to rule this years VMAS? I’m not hating, but these biches are whack and overrated as ****. :roxxy:

Also, everything on this list suck. Positions, really? Therefore I Am? And that Meghan and Lil Baby video is so trash, omaaagaaaaa. Embarrassing.:roxxy:

• Love 2
  • Like 2

The fact that Lil Nas X is nominated for Video for Good is just... :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand: Y'all are gonna have to tell me what exactly is "good" about promoting promiscuity and Satanism. He deserves VOTY though because let's face it, everyone was talking about his video.

Surprised that 911 was nominated considering that the VMAs never acknowledge Gaga's flop singles, but I hope it wins Best Cinematography at the very least. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block