Here's who won at the 2021 VMAs

artist of the year - JB?

FOR REAL??? its getting too hard to defend you, vmas! :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

The vmas are all about the perfomances and "the moments" coz their lack of credibility is screaming (and shouting)

Im just gonna say it... of course kanye was a huge ***h*** interrupting TS back in 2009... BUT... he kinda had a point, didnt he? How can TS win BEST FEMALE VIDEO and then Beyonce win VIDEO OF THE YEAR. U know what I mean?

Beyonce didnt have the BEST FEMALE VIDEO but DID have the VIDEO OF THE YEAR (the most important award of the night). 

:calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

Most of the artists deserved their wins, especially Olivia and Lil Nas X. It was way better than the mess that happened in 2020 with Gaga winning everything.

JB winning artist of the year was a choice, but I guess Olivia couldn't win both artist and new artist!

I was disappointed WAP didn't take any moon-man though. That video was epic!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block