Lynne Spears after hate on her new post on IG: "I do by using my lawyer and the legal system since day one NOT to using social media or the press!"

8 hours ago, Bboy1988 said:

I don’t feel sorry for her, the backlash is is very much warranted even though it doesn’t make this fan base look good but who cares, her family may not have Britney’s back but we do. 

I only see people reason like this when it comes to Britney. If there is a video of animal abuse viral and people write way worse stuff in the comments than on Lynne’s account, there is no one that argues “Hey, stop writing death threats, it makes animal lovers/animal rights activists/vegans look bad”. And I never saw anyone defending Weinstein, going “Look, it makes Metoo look bad if we are ‘mean’ to this man”. Otherwise people just shred whoever has been “bad” to pieces without a thought on how they will look for it. An observation...

• Love 2
  • Like 1

LOL at her defense. What have you accomplished in 13 years through your lawyers and the legal system? Those “uninformed” people used the power of social media and the press to get more rights for your daughter in 3 months than you’ve done in 13 YEARS with “your way”. You are a failure of a mother and shame on you for trying to discredit those who care about your daughter enough to see her stop being taken advantage of. Can’t wait till SHE starts using HER lawyer and the court as means to come after YOU. Something tells me she’ll be more effective…

• Love 7
31 minutes ago, blissfuloutsider said:

Uhh I get it I do, but Lynne has been abused just as much as Britney to my belief before britney was even born.. So I give her a slight pass just being stuck in all the mess... But either way she is the least of all the evils.. :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

she has not. She has been a citizen of the United States all of the time. Jamie never owned her and a judge never allowed him to be her guardian, sterilise her, remove all of her friends from her life and exploit her in human trafficking, even working on her birthdays. The court would also grant her restraining orders against him while they with Britney did the opposite, they granted a “forbidden to leave the abusers/the abuse”-order. And her kids was taken from her (Britney) while Lynne had her children all of the time.

• Love 5
34 minutes ago, Markthepop said:

she has not. She has been a citizen of the United States all of the time. Jamie never owned her and a judge never allowed him to be her guardian, sterilise her, remove all of her friends from her life and exploit her in human trafficking, even working on her birthdays. The court would also grant her restraining orders against him while they with Britney did the opposite, they granted a “forbidden to leave the abusers/the abuse”-order. And her kids was taken from her (Britney) while Lynne had her children all of the time.

omg thank you.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, generation glory said:

Y’ALL OMG THIS TOOK ME OUT!!:gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Lynne Spears apoiou a tutela e tentou dar a bucete para Kevin Federline no passado!

Lynne Spears supported the conservatorship and tried to give pu$$y to Kevin Federline in the past!

:didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat::didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat::didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

HAHAHAH OMG I LOVE THIS - and yes i agree that she wanted K-fed's D really bad.

KLASSY mother.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, G-unit said:

I think this looks so tacky and immature on behalf of the movement.  It’s one thing to ask coherent, mature questions…and a whole other thing to resort to name-calling.  Lynne has been working against the conservatorship, to an extent, at least from 2019 to the present.  We don’t know how simple of a woman she is…maybe she’s like Fe and truly didn’t know much about it other than that it could get her away from Lutfi and any other bad influences in her life.

I doubt she thought it would ever be permanent.  She is definitely flawed and hasn’t always acted in her daughter’s best interests, but Britney herself, publicly, calling out her entire family in court should hold enough shame for Lynne (and the rest of her family, minus Jamie) to carry.  She has to live with herself for her actions and lack of.  This movement should be mature and tactful.  We aren’t just rallying behind Britney Spears, we are rallying behind all the other people who are being victimized by this disgusting, corrupt, system.  Let’s not act like little children.  Lynne, Jamie Lynne, and Bryan are irrelevant…they know they’ve done wrong, how they handle that moving forward is on them.  Let’s focus on Britney and the bigger fish (Jamie, Lou, Viv, Penny, Ingham, Kaplan, Reva Goetz, etc.)

i respect your opinion, and you're entitled to it. but i personally think we should not be so forgiving towards her mother, someone, somewhere has to show her that she is wrong, and that she made a mistake. and she should own up to it, not defend herself so much. and this is just instagram... she could make her account private... or not post if she doesn't want comments.

if she had learned her lesson she would've said something - "i failed you Britney spears but i will make it right from now on" is basically all she has to do. and i guess people here are mad because she acts like she has never done anything wrong. and she has!

and yes i agree with you, in a lot of things but people are mad, people, are very mad at her, and all the players in the conservatorship, let her get some heat, thats ok! it's a good reminder, keeping her honest. maybe she'll re-think things or get a taste of what her daughter had to deal with everyday. i don't see harm personally.

with that said - i am now at that stage were all my friends are new parents and we were in a conversation the other day about Britney - mind you, these are straight couples who couldn't care less about Britney but know about this because of the documentary and the news / they know about her testimony... and one of the mothers said to her husband: i would've put a bullet in your head if you did something like that to our daughter. she's said thats the first thing she'd do and then see how to help her daughter / undo the conservatorship even if from jail, but she would never leave her daughter trapped with her abuser, even if that abuser is her father. - all the other mothers agreed.

• Love 2

Whatever excuses she may say, the things she "has DONE " for her daughter during this whole sitution is still not enough. As a mother, you have to be the first advocate for your children. It is very clear that she only cares for the money.... (which in some way i understand because spears family is not well off in the first place so she wouldnt trade her comfort for some righteousness i guess)

But wouldnt it be nice if she was the first to expose everyone and fight for britney? Shes the mother for God sake!!!! Do the right thing even if it will cost you everything you have. 

in that case, she deserves reading those hate comments.

Karma is a beeeeetch honey... 

:rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad: