Lynne Spears after hate on her new post on IG: "I do by using my lawyer and the legal system since day one NOT to using social media or the press!"

22 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I mean, it's not like I feel bad for her, that's what she gets for having a public profile, but at the same time I don't understand what do fans win by attacking her like that. Whatever issues Britney has with her, she's gonna decide what to do with that later, but right now, even if it's too late, she's finally helping her in the case.Β 

It's not like I'm a saint or anything, but attacking Lynne or telling her "what she deserves" or whatever, wouldn't make me feel any better, nor would help Britney in any way.Β 

But how could u let her get away with it, and by not saying something about it is totally wrong. Maybe she needs someone to tell her all the bull **** shes done for the past 13 years.Β 

• Like 4

I don't understand the attacking, the mocking, the negativity.

I support Britney 1000 percent but I really don't understand this social media lynchingΒ and how people get satisfied by pouring so much negativity at someone. At the end of the day Britney is to decide whatever she does with her family and it's non of our place to put any blame on anyone without knowing the details and the truth. Is it that hard to not say anything? Britney, who has lived through this c-ship for 13 years,Β kept quiet as the person who has lived this nightmare and you cannot?Β Britney is still posting the 'kill them with kindness' and you cannot? This negativity even made Britney to decide to spend less time on social media, can't you see the harm of what you are doing? These attacks are making things worse, not betterΒ and they are only for your own satisfaction.

Britney will one day write a book or speak out and we'll know the truth but meanwhile what is the point of these attacks? I really don't understand how can someone be satisfied by this, truly don't understand.Β 

Have a lovely day.

• Love 4
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

I mean, it's not like I feel bad for her, that's what she gets for having a public profile, but at the same time I don't understand what do fans win by attacking her like that. Whatever issues Britney has with her, she's gonna decide what to do with that later, but right now, even if it's too late, she's finally helping her in the case.Β 

It's not like I'm a saint or anything, but attacking Lynne or telling her "what she deserves" or whatever, wouldn't make me feel any better, nor would help Britney in any way.Β 

I agree. I feel like this reinforces (to them)Β that #FreeBritney fans are just a bunch of fanatics/conspiracy theorists. :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

Β 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

I agree. I feel like this reinforces (to them)Β that #FreeBritney fans are just a bunch of fanatics/conspiracy theorists. :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

Β 

Why should we give a dammn about what they think of us? They can share their thoughts and opinions with their fellow inmates in jail soon.

Britney will be free one day and she will be free because some people started digging up things that exposed team con. The freebritney movement has proved already that's it not a conspiracy. Anyone with 2 braincells understands that.Β 

Β 

• Love 2
  • Like 1