Lynne Spears after hate on her new post on IG: "I do by using my lawyer and the legal system since day one NOT to using social media or the press!"

2 hours ago, jj_boha said:

Lynne hired her own lawyers with her own money to be an observer in this conservatorship in 2019 and they’ve been supporting Britney since then. People are going after the wrong person. 

She hired those lawyers for Jamie’s removal. Not Britney’s freedom. She wants to be in the know for Britney’s medical things. This is not a mother fighting for her daughters civil rights. This is a woman saving face because she finally sees what a lunatic her ex husband is. Lynne is in the same boat as Jamie Lynn. They believe Britney is “mentally sick”, as Jamie says. 

• Love 8

Britney fans still harassing her family members? default_um4.gif Two wrongs don’t make a right so I’m really not sure what you guys gain out of this. This is her mother whom Britney loves. She is forever a part of her life and supported Britney’s dream to sing/dance/act as a child. Not to mention — Lynne has already stated in documents that she wants Jamie to step down as conservator and petitioned the court for Britney to choose her own attorney. 

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Britney fans still harassing her family members? default_um4.gif Two wrongs don’t make a right so I’m really not sure what you guys gain out of this. This is her mother whom Britney loves. She is forever a part of her life and supported Britney’s dream to sing/dance/act as a child. Not to mention — Lynne has already stated in documents that she wants Jamie to step down as conservator and petitioned the court for Britney to choose her own attorney. 

Just look how HAPPY she was.... (no words)

• Love 2
  • Like 2
8 minutes ago, dfffff said:

That interview was from November 2012

I thought that interview was from February of 2008. At that time, Britney nor her mother knew that the conservatorship would be permanent since it was only a temporary conservatorship that was granted at first. If that interview was actually in 2012, that is a different story. Regardless, this video doesn’t prove anything about Lynne other than her falling for Jamie’s manipulation. They were probably just really happy that people like Sam L and Alli who were deemed a ‘bad influence’ were no longer going to be a part of Britney’s life. 

3 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

I thought that interview was from February of 2008. At that time, Britney nor her mother knew that the conservatorship would be permanent since it was only a temporary conservatorship that was granted at first. If that interview was actually in 2012, that is a different story. Regardless, this video doesn’t prove anything about Lynne other than her falling for Jamie’s manipulation. They were probably just really happy that people like Sam L and Alli who were deemed a ‘bad influence’ were no longer going to be a part of Britney’s life. 

This is your opinion and you have the right to it.:brityes_britney_yes_nodding: I have a different opinion about it.:donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving:

• Love 1

Apart from the inappropriate slur against spiders, because spiders are lovely, the metaphor kind of writes itself. She should have known better. And "since day one"? What does Lynn consider day one?

It is very satisfying to see them under the kind of public scrutiny that they ignored, and in fact exploited, when it was on Britney.  They wanted what she had, and they've got it.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I don't know how I feel about this...i always gave Lyn the benefit of the doubt....But I've had the wool pulled over my eyes multiple times already and now I'm suspicious of her whole family... I think she's mainly guilty through lack of action and support, rather than an active involvement with Jamie though so let's not go in too hard on her....

I'm not really into dragging her family at all, I just want to focus on Britney, they have never been and aren't important to me. Justice will be served.

I think this looks so tacky and immature on behalf of the movement.  It’s one thing to ask coherent, mature questions…and a whole other thing to resort to name-calling.  Lynne has been working against the conservatorship, to an extent, at least from 2019 to the present.  We don’t know how simple of a woman she is…maybe she’s like Fe and truly didn’t know much about it other than that it could get her away from Lutfi and any other bad influences in her life.

I doubt she thought it would ever be permanent.  She is definitely flawed and hasn’t always acted in her daughter’s best interests, but Britney herself, publicly, calling out her entire family in court should hold enough shame for Lynne (and the rest of her family, minus Jamie) to carry.  She has to live with herself for her actions and lack of.  This movement should be mature and tactful.  We aren’t just rallying behind Britney Spears, we are rallying behind all the other people who are being victimized by this disgusting, corrupt, system.  Let’s not act like little children.  Lynne, Jamie Lynne, and Bryan are irrelevant…they know they’ve done wrong, how they handle that moving forward is on them.  Let’s focus on Britney and the bigger fish (Jamie, Lou, Viv, Penny, Ingham, Kaplan, Reva Goetz, etc.)