Lynne Spears after hate on her new post on IG: "I do by using my lawyer and the legal system since day one NOT to using social media or the press!"

2 hours ago, blackoutbixxh said:

Her friends are just as delusional as the family! Not on the payroll?? There’s legal documents proving otherwise. Girl, bye :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

mhmm... they're all pretending like june 23rd didn't happen... like when Britney said "my family has lived off this conservatorship for 13+ years" didn't happen in open court... or like "i would like to sue my whole family" didn't happen either... or like the multiple court documents and the little we've seen of the "accounting" documents doesn't show the whole family benefiting off it.

or like Brian didn't say "this conservatorship has been great for our family"

why can't they just shut up? and stay off social medial... like Lynne HAD TO POST THAT PICTURE otherwise she'd die!... make your IG private girl... same with JL - just call it a day girl and stay home, take care of your kids and just lay low.

i am in no way defending k-fed, but at least he has not added insult to injury... at least he's smart enough to stay off it all. he's a piece of sheet and he knows it and doesn't pretend otherwise... he knows he's benefited from the conservatorship but is not out there posting stupid things and pretending to be saint.

• Love 5
  • Like 4

I also commented on this, and TBH how on earth she thinks people will not blame this family I really don't like bullying but this family deserves it Britney has endured so much pain and suffering this thing could've ended in 2010 but they didn't, they bluffed her and used her kids against her how on earth people will now listen to them. 

20 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

lol yes, like when Britney said "my family has lived off this conservatorship for 13+ years" didn't happen in open court... or like "i would like to sue my whole family" didn't happen either... or like the multiple court documents and the little we've seen of the "accounting" documents doesn't show the whole family benefiting off it.

or like Brian didn't say "this conservatorship has been great for our family"

why can't they just shut up? and stay off social medial... like Lynne HAD TO POST THAT PICTURE otherwise she'd die!... make your IG private girl... same with JL - just call it a day girl and stay home, take care of your kids and just lay low.

i am in no way defending k-fed, but at least he has not added insult to injury... at least he's smart enough to stay off it all. he's a piece of sheet and he knows it and doesn't pretend otherwise... he knows he's benefited from the conservatorship but is not out there posting stupid things and pretending to be saint.

YES! I don’t understand that family. It’s like they crave attention anyway they can get it! They want to be left alone but yet they’re out here giving statements, posting cryptic posts, and interacting with “conspiracy theory” fans. Like they don’t know that everything they say can be PROVEN otherwise by legal court documents. I can’t tell if they’re master manipulators or just plan old stupid. Either way, I hope that when Britney is free she disowns them all. 

• Love 2

Britney’s family is disconnected from reality. They actually think they can just carry on as usual and not receive any backlash whatsoever. Lynne thinks this Free Britney movement is just another storm she’ll pray her way through. Nope, not happening. Lynne is the one who should “STOP”. She thinks she can just pray this away, but this movement that’s fighting for her daughter’s freedom to be restored will NOT go away as long as Britney is a human trafficking victim, Jamie is involved in her life in any way, wicked leeches like Lou profits off Britney’s  pain, or while Britney is forced to be a slave of the corrupt California probate court system.

Free Britney is here indefinitely!!!

The Spears family lives will NEVER EVER be the same!!! Get that through your heads! They’ve abused Britney, they’ve lied to, about & on Britney, stolen her money, taken her children away, and stripped away 13 years of Britney’s life that she’ll never get back!!

It’s best that these morons lay low, stay off social media and STFU!! #FreeBritney

• Love 9

I hate that i can’t even post my opinion here without getting my thousandth warning. I’m sure I’ll be scolded for this but here it is anyway: 

Lynne is an awful mother  I want to tell Lynne to use her voice, not your just your lawyers.  Speak up for your daughter. Admit that you went along with this because Jamie made you believe it was the best option. Admit that you’re wrong and that you know your child is capable of more than the prison you’ve helped create for her. IMO Lynne truly believes Britney needs to be under restraints. She just doesn’t want Jamie being the one in control anymore. She has only petitioned for Jamie’s removal. She has NEVER said she believes her daughter would be ok on her own. It’s sad how badly these people have betrayed britney and her trust. 

• Love 7
  • Like 2