Lynne Spears after hate on her new post on IG: "I do by using my lawyer and the legal system since day one NOT to using social media or the press!"

I don`t think her life needs to stop or that this trip is a big deal. What is a big deal is the last decade +. What is a big deal is that, if she really cared for her daughter, she would have fought instead of associating with K-Fed. She clearly did not cared enough, because she has been comfortably living off of Britney since forever. So, she has had 13 years and counting to actually do something other than promoting a stupid book written by ghost writers and doing the media rounds. I get the backlash a hundred percent. She is fighting with a lawyer...NOW and before?

• Love 4
  • Like 1

I use to really like Lynne, but have no respect for ANY of them anymore. She let her daughters life be destroyed all for money. She should have been fighting for her and the truth is she wasn't until 2019 and IMO she has still not done enough. Also sticking up for your bratty daughter who has been a HORRIBLE sister? Screw you Lynne. All of you are trash and I hope Britney never speaks to any of you users ever again.

Lynne and Team Con we have supported Britney since 1998, and we will NOT be going anywhere. We will continue to annoy the hell out of you, expose all of you until Britney is FREE. We are not leaving.

• Love 4
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Bigno said:

I don`t think her life needs to stop or that this trip is a big deal. What is a big deal is the last decade +. What is a big deal is that, if she really cared for her daughter, she would have fought instead of associating with K-Fed. She clearly did not cared enough, because she has been comfortably living off of Britney since forever. So, she has had 13 years and counting to actually do something other than promoting a stupid book written by ghost writers and doing the media rounds. I get the backlash a hundred percent. She is fighting with a lawyer...NOW and before?

And has she even petitioned to end it? Before Britney’s testimony, she tried to become part of the conservatorship.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Love4Brit said:

The lottery winners

But I think that video was from fighting again with Sam Lutfi in court, from like 2011-2012. However, they did feel this way. Lynne, herself, wrote about it in her book, how it was an impossible dream to strip Britney of her human rights and make her their slave, also as an adult, now that she was no longer in child labour and of legal age. She wrote that Jamie and Lou Taylor fasted and pray to make it happen. All evidence also shows that  Britney wasn’t even informed in advance, and that when Jamie abused Britney after it had been put in place, screaming in her face that she was a “fat wh*re”, and that he was now Britney Spears, Lynne told Britney to “obey daddy”. These things were day 1. Not to mention how she in interviews afterwards praised Kevin for working with them and said that Britney’s reaction to being harassed and stalked by paparazzi was just awful and in need of rehab. “Just stop”. Lynne never told the paparazzis to stop. She has likewise never been on Britney’s Instagram, telling the mostly paid bots (by the conservatorship) to “STOP” when bullying Britney in the comments. She is defending Jamie Lynne on her own page, but she does not defend Britney when her friends write that Britney needed/need a conservatorship. 

• Love 3

When they are guilty as sin and they have nothing else to say they all hit us with that “positive vibes” and “stay blessed” bull****. 

Lynne needs to stop acting all the innocent. She, her abusive husband, her horrid daughter and son have all played a part in ruining Britney’s life. Take responsibility for it rather than coming for fans who are naturally annoyed

• Love 4
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Markthepop said:

And has she even petitioned to end it? Before Britney’s testimony, she tried to become part of the conservatorship.

Exactly. She seemed super comfy with all this until it became public. By remaining amicable with the abuser for so long (we are talking more than a decade, not months or a couple years)  she has been part of it. Did she do anything when in 2003 they pretty much crushed her and broke her marriage and treated it as a teenage joke instead of a  clear cry for help and love? This woman is part of a cult where religious rationalizations have overpowered any logic and where a pseudo deity and Lou Taylor are the leaders and these ignorant folks are just the followers, exploiting their own kind. 

• Love 2
18 hours ago, glovedgeek said:

I Britney, who has lived through this c-ship for 13 years, kept quiet as the person who has lived this nightmare and you cannot? Britney is still posting the 'kill them with kindness' and you cannot? 

I think Britney has realised that her keeping quiet was not in her best interests. Apart from the fact that by going public she finally received a lot of encouragement and was able to get herself a proper lawyer with the pressure from the public. But being quiet was also not good for her mentally because she said it herself, she has been crying every night! She felt like she couldn't speak out and tell everyone how bad it was and kept it inside, what happens when you keep so many emotions inside? She said, she feels so angry and it's not good for her, it's not good for her heart. 

So saying - well, if Britney could keep quiet - you fans should as well is the wrong message! No! Because the fans are outspoken something actually happened. Britney also had no choice but to keep quiet, she was fearful that her children will be taken away if she spoke - it's not like she kept quiet because she thought it was the right thing to do. 

And yeah her fans are angry on her behalf and they want to express it. I don't condone death threats etc. but telling Lynn that she should have been there for her daughter 13 years ago is not a bad thing... Lynn let the man who abused her for years take full control of her child and she watched Britney being abused, forced to perform, being constantly watched, and her money being stolen and she did nothing until 2020! What kindness should be given to her? 

• Love 1

I can't bring myself to feel any sympathy for that woman. If not for everything else she's done (or hasn't done), then for still staying in contact with everyone who hurt and exploited Britney. Namely her sister and Jamie. JL I can understand because at the end of the day that's her daughter, too. But Jamie? Throughout all these years and even now they all pretend to be a loving, strong family unit off camera and if Lynne truly cared about Britney and what's been done to her, she would have cut that **** down years ago but she hasn't. How am I supposed to believe she truly loves her child and isn't just doing this for the money or to stay in Britney's good graces so she doesn't get sued along with everybody else when she's out there having dinner with Britney's human nightmare? I will never judge Britney if she does end up forgiving Lynne. But if she doesn't, Lynne had it coming.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Springtime said:

I think Britney has realised that her keeping quiet was not in her best interests. Apart from the fact that by going public she finally received a lot of encouragement and was able to get herself a proper lawyer with the pressure from the public. But being quiet was also not good for her mentally because she said it herself, she has been crying every night! She felt like she couldn't speak out and tell everyone how bad it was and kept it inside, what happens when you keep so many emotions inside? She said, she feels so angry and it's not good for her, it's not good for her heart. 

So saying - well, if Britney could keep quiet - you fans should as well is the wrong message! No! Because the fans are outspoken something actually happened. Britney also had no choice but to keep quiet, she was fearful that her children will be taken away if she spoke - it's not like she kept quiet because she thought it was the right thing to do. 

And yeah her fans are angry on her behalf and they want to express it. I don't condone death threats etc. but telling Lynn that she should have been there for her daughter 13 years ago is not a bad thing... Lynn let the man who abused her for years take full control of her child and she watched Britney being abused, forced to perform, being constantly watched, and her money being stolen and she did nothing until 2020! What kindness should be given to her? 

“Gloved geek” wrote in another thread that people here should get lobotomised and see psychiatrists so they are really rocking stones in glasshouses by coming with “Kill them with kindness”. 

And Britney has not been quiet, they literally have her microphones mostly switched off in concerts and she has been forbidden to speak about the conservatorship. She has not been able to do interviews without scripts and they have constantly threatened her with taking her kids from her in order to make her shut up and obey. It has not been her choice to “be quiet” the slightest. And she just said that her whole family should be in jail and that she wants to sue them all. Furthermore, since Glovedgeek thinks that Britney is controlling the brand Instagram, in that case Britney posted that Jamie-Lynn should “eat ****” and step on Lego. From what I have seen, Britney the human being is not like that early brand persona she had, she curse, smokes, drinks and can get angry and tell people to F off. 

• Like 1