Dancer speaks out: they dragged Britney by her arms back to perform when w**d smell was in the arena

2 hours ago, Cardiff1992 said:

In one sense, I’m also angry about all the people that witnessed these disgusting acts and continued to work for these people and not go to the police etc. I don’t think any amount of NDAs would stop me speaking up on witnessing what is very clearly abuse. I’m so angry the more we learn. These people are monsters. 
#FreeBritney 

Exactly!!! So many people were SILENT and COMPLICIT!!! Hundreds of people let Britney down!!! F THEM ALL!!!

9 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

witness accounts are proof 

Research has found that eyewitness-identification testimony can be very UNRELIABLE. ... Although witnesses can often be very confident that their memory is accurate when identifying a suspect, the malleable nature of human memory and visual perception makes eyewitness testimony one of the most unreliable forms of evidence !!!!!!

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Vivianka said:

Research has found that eyewitness-identification testimony can be very UNRELIABLE. ... Although witnesses can often be very confident that their memory is accurate when identifying a suspect, the malleable nature of human memory and visual perception makes eyewitness testimony one of the most unreliable forms of evidence !!!!!!

So the dancer being there and crying about what happened isn’t reliable? Okay. A lot of people have spoken out at this point on team con and the actions that have been done against Britney. 

If witness accounts aren’t reliable then why does everyone have to sign an NDA by team con? 

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

So the dancer being there and crying about what happened isn’t reliable? Okay. A lot of people have spoken out at this point on team con and the actions that have been done against Britney. 

If witness accounts aren’t reliable then why does everyone have to sign an NDA by team con? 

Also that dancer wasn’t the only person there. There had to have been multiple witnesses. I’m sure somebody could back up her story

I'm not surprised about this.  That pisses me off so much.  Britney is too good for this industry tbh.

Also, I'm not surprised this happened in Vancouver. I've lived there a short while in the past and while it's beautiful there, it's also drugie central.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Cardiff1992 said:

Yeah I agree with you too. I think we are all just so mad and sad for Britney that not blaming and finger pointing is sometimes hard (we are all human). 

I also suppose that these people coming forward now, at the time seeing maybe one thing and thinking ‘woah that’s a bit off’, to now hearing all these other stories and realising that one thing was actually a small part of a huge long line of abuse. 

Exactly! We didnt have the whole view and those random and isolated facts/events could have had any other explanation. One would have never thought her family was the one hurting her Let alone doing such horrible things not just to her but her kids as well. 

As a fan, I feel so confused and weird by the fact that I contributed in a way to push her situation to where it currently is. I wish I could have done something back then. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Isla said:

Well obviously not lol. I went to a festival two years ago and there was loads of people around me doing *****. But an indoor arena? Idk it just always struck me as a place that would be very strict about letting in anyone with illegal *****. I have never been to an arena concert where people had smoked w**d.

It still happens in arenas. I was at a concert years ago and people started smoking w**d and nothing was really done, even when it's not allowed. It's ridiculous.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Cheshire-B said:

I don't think it would show up on a test but if seeing my kid was a risk I would freak out and leave... 

She just didn't want to take any risk to loose her kids and everyone would have done the same.

What they did by dragging her by the arm is heartless and bad. 

I thought every one knew this happened... they even smoke w**d at the Barry manilow show lol