Dancer speaks out: they dragged Britney by her arms back to perform when w**d smell was in the arena

This made me feel sick. I can't fathom them PUTTING THEIR MOTHERF******* HANDS ON HER to get her onto a stage where she was probably absolutely terrified for her children.

This entire conservatorship is disgusting, but the one thing reassuring a lot of people was that they couldn't physically force her on stage. Clearly we were wrong. Absolute psychopaths beyond belief. :overit_leave_walk_away_catfish_get_up_bye_goodbye_out_done:

• Like 7
23 minutes ago, HIM said:

I mean imagine how many people would sue if they cancel show. But they had no right to put their arms on her. 

justin bieber also got off stage at his tour... performance should be allowed to STOP and leave regardless of getting sued or not.

moreover with Britney's status...

8 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

I do agree with you 200% but lets not forget how naive at some point everyone was, us included. We were totally distracted, as a magician (ironically the Circus theme) distracts the audience, with singles, music videos, tours. We were too busy enjoying her 'comeback' and so moved by the story she went back from hell stronger than ever and bla bla bla.... when in fact, they kept her in hell. She eventually came to terms with her situation as she said, maybe she was in denial. 

Even when we all knew she remained under the c-ship, we never had all of pieces of the entire puzzle, we still dont have them but the perspective of the whole thing is clearer than it was in 2009,2010, etc.

Yes, I do agree that once you see someone being treated in such way, your moral (or whatever you wanna call it) dictates you to speak up and do something but lets set it all in context.

These people (dancers) had not so much power in the industry, their careers were in risk, they most likely would have been dragged by the fanbase rather than supported, Look at Iggy Azalea, the support outside the fanbase would have simply been unexistent, team B would have silenced and fired them immediately. 

I do believe that, yes we are angry many people havent said a single word about the case but we need to encourage as many people as possible to speak up. Right now it's not a time for blaming people, once she is free we can argue about all those things. Everyone who witnessed some abusive behavior must be encouraged to speak up, rather than afraid of saying something. 

Yeah I agree with you too. I think we are all just so mad and sad for Britney that not blaming and finger pointing is sometimes hard (we are all human). 

I also suppose that these people coming forward now, at the time seeing maybe one thing and thinking ‘woah that’s a bit off’, to now hearing all these other stories and realising that one thing was actually a small part of a huge long line of abuse. 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods

This is my own ignorance but could Britney actually get a contact high from the crowd that would register in a **** test?

I know contact highs are a thing obviously but didn't realize it could be strong enough to be registered in a test... :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

This is my own ignorance but could Britney actually get a contact high from the crowd that would register in a **** test?

I know contact highs are a thing obviously but didn't realize it could be strong enough to be registered in a test... :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

I don’t think she wanted to take any chances, and I don’t blame her.

• Like 8
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

I don’t think she wanted to take any chances, and I don’t blame her.

Of course! I don’t blame her and it’s so messed up that was even a consideration she had to deal with while performing…

I’m just surprised that a contact high could potentially show up on a test!

Just now, SlayOut said:

Of course! I don’t blame her and it’s so messed up that was even a consideration she had to deal with while performing…

I’m just surprised that a contact high could potentially show up on a test!

To be honest, I don’t think it can... but like I said she prolly didn’t wanna take any chances... I think the circus era was when her voicemail that was leaked was originally made. So I think she thought if she had a chance to get out the first thing they would do was **** test her. So why take a chance.. Britney is so damn strong. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1