Do you think Paps still Shop her pics ?

To make her look bad ? Britney herself show her legs to avoid some bad pics from the Paps.

Do you think she is just reaching a little with this ? they take and upload BAD pictures for sure, but did they edit her legs?.

Tough time: Britney has been under a court order for 13 years where her father, Jamie, has held the power over all of her personal and financial decisions following her multiple involuntary holds in psychiatric hospitals

Holiday: The 39-year-old pop princess was casually clad in a white blouse with a tiny pair of shorts for a stroll with her beau on the tropical island

http://cdn2.upsocl.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/britneyspears-viaje-padre-negar-abogado-tutela-prision-tristeza0000.jpg

Accessories: She wore a simple beaded bracelet

Business on top: Her chic blouse featured a high neckline with sheer sleeves

Britney's pics and video:

She also explains that her legs look different compared to the news. I don't know if she us sensitive with that or do you think she got a point over this topic?. Is totally understandable she is, with all the ups & downs with the media. 

• Like 1

Yes I think it's two things...1) I believe the paps that follow her now are all hired by Devil Colon and company so yes I believe they do edit her body and 2) Her own father has caused her trauma about her body, she's probably very self-conscious as a result of it so I understand why she doesn't like pics she's not posing.

• Love 5
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Yes I think it's two things...1) I believe the paps that follow her now are all hired by Devil Colon and company so yes I believe they do edit her body and 2) Her own father has caused her trauma about her body, she's probably very self-conscious as a result of it so I understand why she doesn't like pics she's not posing.

I agree to all of that tbh 

• Like 1

Britney has never been one to have ‘Cellulite’ as such. She gets thick, but she never gets fat. The pics from the PST 2 years show her legs wobbling and her tummy rolling when her insta pics and videos show her skinny and toned with *sometimes* a little meat. But nowhere near what they post on TMZ

I don’t think anything was done to those pictures. They’re just candid photos. Candid photos are always unflattering because, well, they’re candid. I think Britney has really bad body dysmorphia. Who could blame her? Years of being in the industry + her father probably affected her self esteem and image of herself immensely.

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

I don’t think anything was done to those pictures. They’re just candid photos. Candid photos are always unflattering because, well, they’re candid. I think Britney has really bad body dysmorphia. Who could blame her? Years of being in the industry + her father probably affected her self esteem and image of herself immensely.

And all photoshoot pictures are photoshopped, especially the body. And same in music videos. That doesn't help.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

Those pictures look normal to me. 

Normal 40 years old woman who hasn't performed since 2018

Her team may be the one who edit her pics 

britney-diet-tips-bikini-a.jpg

Of course she's not the only who edited this picture. The one who did was blind. :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Umm don't tell me u don't see that they distorted and made her right arm so big to make her waist smaller ?

• Haha 1

I doubt it. In the IG posts she's in the shade. Meanwhile, in the candids the sunlight really highlights the cellulite or whatever because it casts small shadows. My acne scars are almost invisible indoors and in regular lighting, but if you shine a light from a specific angle, my face is suddenly covered in craters. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: This pic is a good example of that:

46193617-0-image-a-635_1627919208385.jpg

There's seemingly no cellulite on the leg that's in the shade. Obviously, it's there, but you can't see it because there's no direct sunlight to highlight it. :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Louis-j said:

Of course she's not the only who edited this picture. The one who did was blind. :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Umm don't tell me u don't see that they distorted and made her right arm so big to make her waist smaller ?

??? That's exactly what I said, her team distort her pics 

1 hour ago, I Always Sing Live said:

I doubt it. In the IG posts she's in the shade. Meanwhile, in the candids the sunlight really highlights the cellulite or whatever because it casts small shadows. My acne scars are almost invisible indoors and in regular lighting, but if you shine a light from a specific angle, my face is suddenly covered in craters. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: This pic is a good example of that:

46193617-0-image-a-635_1627919208385.jpg

There's seemingly no cellulite on the leg that's in the shade. Obviously, it's there, but you can't see it because there's no direct sunlight to highlight it. :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

Yeah that's the only difference from the videos / pics from her instagram, except her waist that's sometimes made smaller.

Of course they do anything to make her look bad or embarrassed to the public. It’s actually sad and just shows how pathetic world we live in is. She looks great and we all know Britney has the best legs on the planet!!! So a big 🖕🏽 to the paps and magazines that shop her pictures when in reality she looks amazing!!