Carly Rose Sonenclar (one of Britney's X Factor mentees) says #FreeBritney

2 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

This is random, but the country singer who won this season of X-Factor was so hot. No idea what his name was, or what he’s doing now…but he can get it :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

And where are the other X-Factor winners?? I only know fifth harmony and Emblem3 :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

britney spears applause GIF by RealityTVGIFs

It was Tate something, I remember this season vividly. Fifth harmony won, my fave (at the time) demi was there lol (Britney wasn’t my fave at the time but I was still excited by her presence) one direction performed kiss u on those big red lips!!!

that was a good season!

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Britman512 said:

It was Tate something, I remember this season vividly. Fifth harmony won, my fave (at the time) demi was there lol (Britney wasn’t my fave at the time but I was still excited by her presence) one direction performed kiss u on those big red lips!!!

that was a good season!

Fifth Harmony definitely came in like 3rd or 4th...they didn't win lol.  And yes, TATE STEVENS!!! He was such a zaddy...but I bet he hates 5H since they stole his shine and nobody remembers him Fifth Harmony Surfboard GIF by FOX Teen Choice

• Haha 2
  • Super Mods
5 hours ago, alienatedNey said:

Ugh i hate that ***** so much. Its not Britney’s fault no one cares about her. She’s had this *****y face and attitude since day 1 :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

....she wasn't even 14 then, c'mon guys, we're better than this :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses: