Carly Rose Sonenclar (one of Britney's X Factor mentees) says #FreeBritney

2 minutes ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

Who was that black girl who was on Britney’s team in the X Factor who tweeted that ‘Demi was more of a mentor to her than her actual mentor’ when Demi overdosed? 

There was absolutely no point in saying that. After people tried to correct her, she threw a tantrum and deleted her tweets.

Oh that’s Diamond…she’s been problematic and generally disliked for a min now for her “I’m better than everyone” attitude…

you’re a G List celebrity….respect the icons who came before you

41 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

Oh that’s Diamond…she’s been problematic and generally disliked for a min now for her “I’m better than everyone” attitude…

you’re a G List celebrity….respect the icons who came before you

Isn’t shw the girl that butchered Everytime? Tragic

20 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

tbh, she had this huge, deep voice, but when she finally decided to start a career, she came up with that whispery, whining voice that all the girls do nowadays, completely missing her signature

that' s what mariah does and it's so annoying. Like I'm a fan of mariah but There are a lot of songs I don't like just bc she does that whole whispery thing

• Like 1
23 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I loved Carly...Bea Miller on the other hand had the ******* audacity to trash Britney after x-factor was over

Whaaat? I’m literally streaming Bea Miller right now. :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad: What did she say about Queen Britney??! Don’t tell me I have to delete “Fire and Gold” :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

• Like 1