Hear me out: Exaholic was flawed but had serious potential

- Intro is stellar. Best part imo, funky hypnotic sound. :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

- Pre-Chorus also slaps.

Chorus is tragic:decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

- Bridge brings back the 🔥 until "oh no here I go" commences.

Basically, if we change the song title, chorus & remove all traces of the "oh no" tomfoolery....it has the ingredients of a hit. Please go easy on me in the comments. Also hi from Brazil. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Oi do Brasil aqui tbm! 

Exaholic is my jam and is the sole thing I've been listening to for the past week since I discovered it (I never really kept up with her unreleased tracks until now). It is the light of my life and the blood in my veins. I showed it to all my friends because I just think it's a fantastic song overall and one of my all time favorite Britney tracks. Just an all out bomb song that has me seeing Jesus from beginning to endLady Gaga Dancing GIF 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, LickedABattery said:

- Intro is stellar. Best part imo, funky hypnotic sound. :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

- Pre-Chorus also slaps.

Chorus is tragic:decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

- Bridge brings back the 🔥 until "oh no here I go" commences.

Basically, if we change the song title, chorus & remove all traces of the "oh no" tomfoolery....it has the ingredients of a hit. Please go easy on me in the comments. Also hi from Brazil. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

@Jordan Miller not you promoting Exaholic with another account :ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale::makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 1

Obviously we only heard the demo, and it sounds like we're hearing a mix made stems that doesn't feature any percussion.

It's biggest flaw is the lyrics, which are kinda lacking, but melodically, it has a classic Britney feel, and vocally she sounds fabulous, a really strong balance of her registers, treated in the correct way, and not suffocated in backing vocals like Femme Fatale tracks.

The ending is incredibly interesting too.

• Love 2
  • Like 4