I'm a dynamite factory

God, I'm loving Whiplash right now. And I love that she sings in a much lower register than she's known for. Does have kind of Toxic influences. Would love it if this was her comeback song after leaving the conservatorship! I see a dance routine with this, dressed in iconic 60's outfits, as she comes out of the court and the whole street is lit on fire with celebrations....

:bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

41 minutes ago, OceanLabyrinth said:

God, I'm loving Whiplash right now. And I love that she sings in a much lower register than she's known for. Does have kind of Toxic influences. Would love it if this was her comeback song after leaving the conservatorship! I see a dance routine with this, dressed in iconic 60's outfits, as she comes out of the court and the whole street is lit on fire with celebrations....

:bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

Whiplash is then taken by Selena Gomez for her album when she had a band era I forgot the name of the album. She has credited Britney as a songwriter. 

6 minutes ago, Prachi said:

Whiplash is then taken by Selena Gomez for her album when she had a band era I forgot the name of the album. She has credited Britney as a songwriter. 

I'm just doing a bit of research. Is that even Britney singing on the video I put up? I hope it is. (Clearly I'm not an ardent fan who goes back 20+ years! I've been into some of her music on and off over the years. I'm more of a fan of Brtiney herself) Someone else had mentioned in comments about it on youtube and I checked it out. Looks like it is Selena singing but Britney wrote it. Shame it wasn't Britney. It's VERY CATCHY!

• Like 1
Just now, OceanLabyrinth said:

I'm just doing a bit of research. Is that even Britney singing on the video I put up? I hope it is. (Clearly I'm not a fan who goes back 20+ years!) Someone else had mentioned in comments about it on youtube and I checked it out. Looks like it is Selene singing but Britney wrote it. Shame it wasn't Britney. It's VERY CATCHY!

A lot of Circus demos were during Blackout era as we all know there is hardly any gap between them, Britney rejected quite good songs which could've been on the album. Selena made a good choice. 

• Like 1