Jamie Lynn Spears, in a previous interview, says she’s the one “cracking the whip” and “more in control” in her relationship with Britney

The way I hate Juno so much because through all the years, she can come with her tired *** argument about her pregnancy and how it derailed her career, but after that, she never had the discipline required to be a singer, actress or whatever the last decade. If she, at least, had that, she could have had a decent following fanbase, it's okay if it was small, but at least it would have been her own path, her OWN career. But she preferred the easy way by taking all of her sister's money and constantly bringing 2007 with the narrative that "she saved her". Juno needs to be reminded that in every single apparence she does, Britney will be mentioned, and that's because she never had the work ethic to separate from her. And if she's jealous, that's her own fault.    

• Love 3
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

She said that now she's the one cracking the whip and saying what's going to happen. She says that while Britney is in the conservatorship. And the interviewers says, "Oh, I love that".

Britney's sister is a little scary. I mean, I believe she didn't get what she was saying. But she never gets what she's saying. She's like, developmentally stuck at 14. Which would be sad, except she gets to go on camera and write books and taunt her sister over social media.

I've got to stop paying attention to her.

• Like 1
On 7/23/2021 at 5:01 PM, oscar0 said:

The way she says "it was his doll", "it was like his first daughter, that's why our relationship is as it is ...", they are disturbing quotes. She hates Britney, that's evident from the way she talks and her body language.

Yeah, that's weird. Britney was 10 when she was born, that's really not a "parent" figure. And it's up to Britney to say if she was like a first daughter to her, that's not for her to say. Her sister keeps wanting to point out the age difference, what's that about?

On 7/24/2021 at 12:01 PM, oscar0 said:

The way she says "it was his doll", "it was like his first daughter, that's why our relationship is as it is ...", they are disturbing quotes. She hates Britney, that's evident from the way she talks and her body language.

Timestamp? I don't wanna watch more than I have to 

• Like 1
On 7/23/2021 at 8:43 AM, Stannedforever said:

The way how she's not even laughing or smiling, she's literally dead serious :katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

Also the whole interview shows how boring and basic she is. "I think I'm a lot of things and embracing all of those sides of yourself is important" girl bye :clownery_makeup_meme:

Totally. She is many things, most of them, things in which she excels at sucking, like being a narcissist abuser and an insecure, jealous biosh

I have a strong intuition she was very much a part of the spying / denying Britney what she wanted / punish her decisions 

Lou / Robin / Larry are the professional crooks with the expertise in filth but the family was wholeheartedly on board and they were one big happy family. 

Cameras are VoIP and the feed can be viewed in Louisiana on an app... 

All the better to crack the self important whip with

On 7/23/2021 at 11:28 PM, jordeezy said:

I just listened to the song Jamie Lynn wrote for a country singer and its actually really good 

She didn't write Jana Kramer's song " I got the boy"

Veteran award-winning writers Tim Nichols, James Nichols and Carrie Harrington wrote it.

Not clear what JL's contribution was. 

The award is in Nashville. Someone from there loves to buy awards and has music industry connections..

Do the math

• Like 2