How could anyone hurt Britney?

My mind can’t comprehend it. She has always been so sweet, so caring, so down to earth…She has always been so giving. She never harmed anyone, she never did anything against anyone else…And yet this world destroyed her. Her father destroyed her. The media destroyed her. The industry destroyed her. Her own family abandoned her.  I don’t understand it.

How could someone look at her and have no compassion or empathy at all? How could her own father look at her and have zero remorse?

This world doesn’t deserve Britney

• Love 6
  • Like 1

I don’t consider her destroyed. Infuriated, Enraged, and Enslaved for sure. It is terrible and disgusting how she has been treated. She will have her justice ten fold and grow beyond this. Britney is a Pheonix. She still has a lot of living to do. She is so creative I think she will want to do something cool when she is in control and back into the zone. They literally worked her to the 🦴 bone. She was like a size -6 in those domination videos. She needs to stay in Hawaii for a while and get layed 🌸🌸🌸🌸lol bad joke

• Love 5
  • Super Mods

Nice people are always the easy target, society expects you to be a good person but gives you a hard time when you are nice and have to be more assertive yet you get told you’re a ***** for doing so. 

• Love 6
  • Like 3
17 minutes ago, Puppy said:

Nice people are always the easy target, society expects you to be a good person but gives you a hard time when you are nice and have to be more assertive yet you get told you’re a ***** for doing so. 

Agree.

Genuinely nice ppl usually become doormats to ppl around them. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

The world is a really cruel place to many innocent humans and animals 😞 

I think what allows it to happen — more than just the cruel people themselves — is how many people prefer to ignore the cruelty and stick their head in the sand rather than actually taking actions to fight against it. 

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Easy There said:

Agree.

Genuinely nice ppl usually become doormats to ppl around them. 

Yeah it’s funny that her life has always been that way, even now when she’s in her “no more miss nice lady” they are still finding ways to control her. I can totally see Robin commenting on her many shoes in her closet but comes home to her own shoe closet. Mean people really do rely on the kindness of others.

• Like 3

I recently saw this comment, of course I dragged him down but this is what usually the society thinks of Britney or for that matter any other female white pop star - we live in a misogynistic society women do get the hate and this is a fact, people are always jealous of talented young women. 

I remember back in those I watched her Oprah interview and I felt Oprah doesn't even find her worthy enough to be having a seat beside her because she interviewed legends, Britney was always a submissive personality thats why she got controlled. 

She really got around with bad people, her family is really seamless. 

Screenshot-2021-07-23-at-1-20-53-PM.png

abusive relationships start precisely because the victim is seen as "weak" because of their good intentions. people take advantage of the situation, and when you're not useful to them anymore they throw you away.

from my personal experience (of course this can't compare to britney's amount of suffering) i was in an abusive relationship with my ex, and being a victim of domestic violence i learned that, even tho it was never my fault, my submissive personality and the way i never put some boundaries at the beginning were elements that made my ex feel entitled to hurt me. it's twisted and dark but it's a common pattern of behaviour. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Britney is the Black sheep of the family. They take advantage of her good nature. Unfortunately families being toxic and power driven in the entertainment industry isn't new. The Spears family really took the abuse to the biggest level with this conservatorship though. The entitlement and denial is pathetic  :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, DollyParton said:

She was too kind and too sweet for the industry.. Perfect victim.:wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

I hope she won't be that sweet and kind when she's free. DESTROY THEM:beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry:

10000% agreed. Britney is too pure of a soul for these soul-sucking industry demons.

She’s also got a bad *** side that I cannot wait for her to unleash on everyone!

He-Man Laugh GIF by Masters Of The Universe

• Love 3

Britney was way too pure and innocent for this industry, the perfect target for people with bad intentions. 

Since a really young age, she was raised to please people and entertain them. She wasn't raised to be a strong girl with opinions and boundaries. That's why people started to use her so easily 

• Like 1