If she’s free on Sept. 29.....Super Bowl?

I only want her to come back when she is happy and ready. If this takes years, then it will take years.

As for that comeback, an MDNA style era that starts with the Superbowl (except for having more things happen than just the superbowl and a tour) is something that I have thought about quite a bit.

• Love 8
14 minutes ago, BritneyOfficial said:

There’s no bigger stage for her to make a come back free from her father, the timing is right, and there have been no rumors for a super bowl headliner yet. 

would you be here for it?

There’s no rumors because football season hasn’t started yet. Headliners for SB likely by November.

45 minutes ago, SlayMeOneMoreTime said:

Imagine she rips up the conservatorship contracts at the end of her performance :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

Honestly, that would be iconic. Imagine she blasting RCA's contract in front of the camera and rips it apart because there's no value anymore :matches:

• Love 1