If she’s free on Sept. 29.....Super Bowl?

• Super Mods

What if she goes for the next olympics if they even have one. It’s not even logical for her to perform, there’s so much preparation and her team are hissing at her so it’s not like they would eagerly help her.

I think it would be amazing. I think anywhere she performs it would become a big deal if there was enough budget behind it. Even just a New Years Eve thing. 
If something is iconic enough the internet will make it viral regardless of where the performance was. Could even be a late night talk show and still go viral. 
Also would like to add that I wish these threads would stop getting bashed. I’ve never heard Britney say she wants to stop creating art and being a performer. Just that she refuses to work under the conservatorship any longer. People who find fulfillment in creating and performing typically need to continue doing it in order to feel completely like themselves.
She clearly has hope for her life after the conservatorship, so why can’t we?

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, DollyParton said:

I do believe the Super Bowl will be very Britney-hungry once she'll be free NEXT YEAR. She's hot topic, they will reach out to her for sure. But the question is; would she accept it? :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink:

Well, TBH after she's free everyone will be behind her because they know Britney will sell - she will be seen as a legend who is a survivor whole world will support but I feel if Britney does want to come back again she should strengthen her dancing and singing and especially her dancing which she became famous for in the first place. 

Britney needs a lot of training, not saying she ain't good but women is a female MJ and Janet when it comes to dancing - she needs a lot of time to gain her confidence I hope once she's free she takes time to rebuild herself. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Prachi said:

Well, TBH after she's free everyone will be behind her because they know Britney will sell - she will be seen as a legend who is a survivor whole world will support but I feel if Britney does want to come back again she should strengthen her dancing and singing and especially her dancing which she became famous for in the first place. 

Britney needs a lot of training, not saying she ain't good but women is a female MJ and Janet when it comes to dancing - she needs a lot of time to gain her confidence I hope once she's free she takes time to rebuild herself. 

Well, at least she won't be drugged anymore...that helps A LOT. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, DollyParton said:

Well, at least she won't be drugged anymore...that helps A LOT. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

Oh of couse, I hope this family sees harsh consequences Britney is a fantastic dancer people just don't give her the credit. Queen if comes back will come back stronger than a 90s trend, bookmark me. 

• Love 2

I would like her to be as free and unforced as she could possible be and take her well deserved time off. She deserves the world.

But I WOULD LOOOOOVE a superbowl halftime show as her comeback. OMG can u imagine? They would smash out a huge budget. That show really is the biggest opportunity to show the world what u got. 

But again..... only if she likes to and is completely into it on her own terms.

• Love 2

I feel like some of you don’t realize how horrible the things Britney went through truly are and what that means for her once she’s free. It means she will need peace and space to heal. It’s possible she won’t ever come back and I wouldn’t blame her. Remember how she said she’s traumatized from being locked up and can’t stand small spaces now? And you think she will do the super bowl? I’ll go even further and say I truly don’t believe she’ll ever come back. At least not in the way as before.

• Love 4
12 hours ago, BritneyOfficial said:

There’s no bigger stage for her to make a come back free from her father, the timing is right, and there have been no rumors for a super bowl headliner yet. 

would you be here for it?

Disgusting.. Are you for real? 

13 hours ago, BritneyOfficial said:

There’s no bigger stage for her to make a come back free from her father, the timing is right, and there have been no rumors for a super bowl headliner yet. 

would you be here for it?

I think after she is free she should take a time on herself doing whatever she want for like a year or two.

After that if she feels like into music again she could do an album made under her choices.

but i really think she is retiring. And its ok!!!