Why has US President Joe Biden not yet commented on Britney Spears conservatorship abuse?

I'm sure he has the right and the power to free Britney from this conservatorship.In my opinion, it is very bad for him that he has not yet said a word about it. The whole world is looking at it literally. How can he keep silent about this global scandal?

The world icon Britney Spears has been a slave for over 13 years, and after her testimony that is discussed in every country in this world, they literally changed NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by dfffff
19 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

The US has become the laughing stock of the world :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

Oh really now? The country with the world’s most powerful economy is suddenly a laughing stock? The country where the technology and cellphone you currently use is distributed from? The country so influential that it’s ranked as a global superpower? The country where thousands of people immigrate to each year in hopes for making a living and achieving a higher education? The country with the best job market in the world? Home to nearly 600 of the world’s 2,000 most profitable companies and fifty of the top 100 universities, but oh wait, according to Exhale user GirlOnTheMoom, the US is a laughing stock so I don’t know what to believe. :clownery_makeup_meme:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Oh really now? The country with the world’s most powerful economy is suddenly a laughing stock? The country where the technology and cellphone you currently use is distributed from? The country so influential that it’s ranked as a global superpower? The country where thousands of people immigrate to each year in hopes for making a living and achieving a higher education? The country with the best job market in the world? Home to nearly 600 of the world’s 2,000 most profitable companies and fifty of the top 100 universities, but oh wait, according to Exhale user GirlOnTheMoom, the US is a laughing stock so I don’t know what to believe. :clownery_makeup_meme:

You are allowed to have a different opinion, I respect it.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

You are allowed to have a different opinion, I respect it.

Those aren’t opinions, they’re facts. The United States is a global superpower and the world’s most influential country, despite your attempt at calling it a ‘lAuGhInG sToCk’ but go ahead and run with that skewed ‘opinion’ if it helps you sleep at night.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Gurl, the US has make a huge mistake choosing sleepy Joe :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:. I’m sorry but the US is Falling. The economist has predicted that even the Bible.:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Like 1

Yes, of course I would love the president to speak out. Obviously, once it reaches his desk I'm sure things would change.

But there are other issues in the world right now that the president is probably focusing on - i.e. vaccination and COVID

• Love 2
  • Like 4
  • Super Mods

It would probably be more appropriate for him to urge Congress to pass better federal regulation/guidance on conservatorships and guardianships as a whole. Commenting on a individual (albeit now well-known) case probably wouldn’t do much. Plus as other people intimated, he doesn't have the authority to wave a wand and set her free.

• Like 3