Why has US President Joe Biden not yet commented on Britney Spears conservatorship abuse?

1 minute ago, lucho pedres said:

Gurl, the US has make a huge mistake choosing sleepy Joe :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:. I’m sorry but the US is Falling. The economist has predicted that even the Bible.:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

The same outsiders who say what you are saying said the exact same about Bush, Obama and Trump. Quit nitpicking at everything and open a book instead. The United States remains and will continue to remain a global superpower for as long as we are in this lifetime.

1 minute ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

The same outsiders who say what you are saying said the exact same about Bush, Obama and Trump. Quit nitpicking at everything and open a book instead. The United States remains and will continue to remain a global superpower for as long as we are in this lifetime.

Gurl we are lost :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

46 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

All empires fall and times are long gone from where the United States were a country other countries looked up upon. I am sorry to break it to you but Nigeria for example is the future. Brazil, many Asian countries. The US was like 70 years ago, it has declined and after Donald Trump it will not come back again. There are so much corruption, the legal system is a farce, mental illness, suicide, ****** rates, racial tensions, I honestly would rather relocate to Brazil despite their own problems with corruption, racism and poverty. It feels more fresh.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Oh really now? The country with the world’s most powerful economy is suddenly a laughing stock? The country where the technology and cellphone you currently use is distributed from? The country so influential that it’s ranked as a global superpower? The country where thousands of people immigrate to each year in hopes for making a living and achieving a higher education? The country with the best job market in the world? Home to nearly 600 of the world’s 2,000 most profitable companies and fifty of the top 100 universities, but oh wait, according to Exhale user GirlOnTheMoom, the US is a laughing stock so I don’t know what to believe. :clownery_makeup_meme:

You good, sis?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Markthepop said:

All empires fall and times are long gone from where the United States were a country other countries looked up upon. I am sorry to break it to you but Nigeria for example is the future. Brazil, many Asian countries. The US was like 70 years ago, it has declined and after Donald Trump it will not come back again. There are so much corruption, the legal system is a farce, mental illness, suicide, ****** rates, racial tensions, I honestly would rather relocate to Brazil despite their own problems with corruption, racism and poverty. It feels more fresh.

Like I said before, the US is currently the world’s largest global force and superpower — and it doesn’t show any signs of slowing down. Like I said before, it won’t be in our lifetime, at least, until (or if) the US shows any signs of a downfall. 

5 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Like I said before, the US is currently the world’s largest global force and superpower — and it doesn’t show any signs of slowing down. Like I said before, it won’t be in our lifetime, at least, until (or if) the US shows any signs of a downfall. 

Multiple surveys done across Europe and the western world beg to differ.  They have found that people increasingly no longer to the US for leadership or to do the right thing.

https://ecfr.eu/publication/the-crisis-of-american-power-how-europeans-see-bidens-america/

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, CoasterFreak18 said:

Multiple surveys done across Europe and the western world beg to differ.  They have found that people increasingly no longer to the US for leadership or to do the right thing.

https://ecfr.eu/publication/the-crisis-of-american-power-how-europeans-see-bidens-america/

Oh please. I hope you are aware these polls don’t hold much value nor any credibility. Not to mention, this is coming from a click-bait, biased European lens and yet, the concluding argument still shows that the US is in fact still a superpower. Sure, China may be emerging but it won’t be until a much later time, maybe decades, if that were to even to occur. The US still remains the top global superpower with the largest economy in the world, like it or not, but of course people are going to feel entitled and talk their **** despite statistics proving otherwise.

22 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

I don't understand the correlation of your argument against the USA being a laughing stock. Can something not be a global super power and a laughing stock at the same time? :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, sea3chel said:

I don't understand the correlation of your arguement against the USA being a laughing stock. Can something not be a global super power and a laughing stock at the same time? :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

For someone to refer to a country like the United States as a laughingstock is simply just ironic. The receipts I presented were just backing up my statement. If you think for a second that the US is in fact the world’s largest laughingstock, then you are heavily influenced by external factors such as the media and biased news sources. 

7 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Oh please. I hope you are aware these polls don’t hold much value nor any credibility. Not to mention, this is coming from a click-bait, biased European lens and yet, the concluding argument still shows that the US is in fact still a superpower. Sure, China may be emerging but it won’t be until a much later time, maybe decades, if that were to even to occur. The US still remains the top global superpower with the largest economy in the world, like it or not, but of course people are going to feel entitled and talk their **** despite statistics proving otherwise.

So the European Council (European Union) is a click-bait, biased lens.  You don't sound crazy at all.

2 minutes ago, CoasterFreak18 said:

So the European Council (European Union) is a click-bait, biased lens.  You don't sound crazy at all.

Did you even read the article? Of course, EU citizens are going to view their own country in a more optimistic lens. Not to mention, most of their data is from commissioned sources which are known to be biased and inaccurate. Even with that amount of inaccuracy, the article still comes to the conclusion that YES, the U.S. still remains as an eminent global leader. 

Just now, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Did you even read the article? Of course, EU citizens are going to view their own country in a more optimistic lens. Not to mention, most of their data is from commissioned sources which are known to be biased and inaccurate. Even with that amount of inaccuracy, the article still comes to the conclusion that YES, the U.S. still remains as an eminent global leader. 

I did indeed read the article, yes.  It's interesting to me that you keep saying that things are "facts" when you don't actually have any... facts.