Why has US President Joe Biden not yet commented on Britney Spears conservatorship abuse?

You want the man responsible for the border crisis and then blocked media from showing it?

The same man who was involved with questionable investments with his family from the Ukraine and then the story was buried from media so as not to hurt election votes?

The same man that would creepily sniff women's and girl's hair and get all touchy feely with them?

If he said something to help the cause then great, but he might just try to use the story as being relateable like the time he played Despacito at a rally and danced veryyy cringeworthy to it.

Here's the man in action

Joe Biden Falling GIF

• Love 1
  • Like 3
23 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

For someone to refer to a country like the United States as a laughingstock is simply just ironic. The receipts I presented were just backing up my statement. If you think for a second that the US is in fact the world’s largest laughingstock, then you are heavily influenced by external factors such as the media and biased news sources. 

Irony.. yesss. I never said my thoughts on if I thought the US was a laughing stock. I was just wondering about your argument, making it seem that a country (or person:ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:) can't embody a dichotomy of being a global super power and a laughing stock at the same time?

He’s involved in a completely different branch of government; he’s part of the executive rather than the judicial. Considering it’s not a federal court case at this point, it wouldn’t make a lot of sense for him to say anything about it. Even if it was within the federal court, he would be going against protocol by commenting and doing so could potentially cause legal problems further down the line if/when team con goes on trial. As an example, Nixon publicly stated that Charles Manson was guilty before the jury actually reached a verdict during his trial, and that nearly led to a whole retrial. Obviously a completely different kind of case, but the president is generally not supposed to publicly comment on ongoing court cases to prevent that sort of legal mess.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Frankie8 said:

You want the man responsible for the border crisis and then blocked media from showing it?

The same man who was involved with questionable investments with his family from the Ukraine and then the story was buried from media so as not to hurt election votes?

ADVERTISING

Skip
Ads by

The same man that would creepily sniff women's and girl's hair and get all touchy feely with them?

If he said something to help the cause then great, but he might just try to use the story as being relateable like the time he played Despacito at a rally and danced veryyy cringeworthy to it.

Here's the man in action

Joe Biden Falling GIF

SPILL THAT TEA HUNTY!!! 

1 hour ago, Just_Luv_Me said:

He’s involved in a completely different branch of government; he’s part of the executive rather than the judicial. Considering it’s not a federal court case at this point, it wouldn’t make a lot of sense for him to say anything about it. Even if it was within the federal court, he would be going against protocol by commenting and doing so could potentially cause legal problems further down the line if/when team con goes on trial. As an example, Nixon publicly stated that Charles Manson was guilty before the jury actually reached a verdict during his trial, and that nearly led to a whole retrial. Obviously a completely different kind of case, but the president is generally not supposed to publicly comment on ongoing court cases to prevent that sort of legal mess.

can we not be so political on a Britney forum? i disagree with you and think its kind of annoying. thank god the orange man was banished. he was evil. if you think a president can do this, you should take britney's advise and read book!

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
46 minutes ago, Investigate-Them-All said:

Because he's probably involved in ***ually abusing her! 

If Trump was president, have no doubt he'd have took this seriously, regardless what you think of him.

Hope everyone who voted for sleepy Joe got what they wanted! Wink Tea GIF by Dolly Parton

“Come give Grandpa Joe a kiss” :bidengrin_point_smirk_joe:

• Haha 1

Not a republican or even an American, but didn’t Trump help Asap Rocky get out of a Swedish prison with basically no question asked ?  :orangu_orangutan_ape:

As bad as he was, I’m sure we would’ve been involved in the c ship just for the flex of being the one who freed Britney. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, Just_Luv_Me said:

Thank the heavens discernment, factual analysis, and common sense is alive. :orangu_orangutan_ape: Slay them with the truth sis! :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, Intheblue said:

There is people literally dying …

I support Britney but to the the president this is literally just a girl complaining about having to go to rehab where she had a chef cook for her and was sad she didn’t get to do her nails. 

I get where you're coming from...

But I think it's bigger than Britney here. It's about human rights violation, and that there are thousands of others like Britney who may have it worse than her, making it a very important social issue for sure. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, ifuseekari said:

I get where you're coming from...

But I think it's bigger than Britney here. It's about human rights violation, and that there are thousands of others like Britney who may have it worse than her, making it a very important social issue for sure. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

We have issue in handling the pandemic, the economic recession that might come afterward, and racial gap from BLM movement that haven’t been seen through yet. These are the issues that affect hundreds of millions of Americans. And compared to this, Britney’s case, despite being a human right issue, might sound a bit trivial. 

But I do agree that orange man might release her from conservatorship just to get the publicity.