Britney wasn't always shy/scared of people or fans

I think she genuinely loves her fans...But we were part of the cause of her abuse...They were forcing her to perform and act like everything was fine for our entertainment.

I have no doubt in my mind that for a long while she probably thought we truly didn't care about her as a person, but her outlook of us has shifted during the past few months. She finally realized we actually love her and value her as a person.

• Love 4
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

I met her twice in 2015 and 2018 and she was the sweetest person on earth.

I think she just has good days and bad days like most people, plus it doesn't help when she has people like Robin bossing her about making things uncomfortable.

What was she like? How did you 'greet' each other? what i mean by that is was it just a awkward 'hello' and you werent allowed anywhere near her ?

it makes me sad watching that video clip, feels so weird seeing her hug people! Not because of covid, because in recent years if anyone tried to even go near her they'd probably get jumped on by security. i remember somepoint last year watching Live and More! from 2000. and the weirdest thing was it was like watching a completely different person because she was hugging groups of fans, sitting there having a laugh with them and chatting away. its really sad what people have done to her over the years

• Love 1
  • Like 1

i have always thought as well over the years though, it must be really weird for Britney and other famous people to meet a total random stranger and for them to be all 'friendly' and want a hug.  By 'friendly', i dont so much mean being nice, i mean like 'omg britney i love you' and knowing everything about her but to her she doesnt even know your name. its like i sort of relate, obviously im not famous lol, but i have cerebral palsy and ive had complete random strangers, more so when i was a kid, talk to me and pat my head. Actually i remember being early 20s and in town with a friend and this old guy handed me sweets and said  'there you go  pal' and i was completely weirded out and offended lol i know as well if i wasnt in a wheelchair and didnt have CP he no doubt wouldnt have done that. he meant well but i felt so weird [i obviously just said thank you, i didnt eat them lol]. But people like Britney have to meet random strangers all the time who feel they know her when she doesnt even know their name. and that must be daunting for famous people like Britney

• Love 1
  • Like 5

I don’t blame her for her anxiety towards people she doesn’t know. She’s been through so much and she’ll have major trust issues. 

I just hope once this is all over that she can find a good group of people to surround herself with. I don’t take it personally I don’t think Britney hates us she’s just been abused so badly she finds it hard to trust anyone.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I don’t blame her for her anxiety towards people she doesn’t know. She’s been through so much and she’ll have major trust issues. 

I just hope once this is all over that she can find a good group of people to surround herself with. I don’t take it personally I don’t think Britney hates us she’s just been abused so badly she finds it hard to trust anyone.

i also think as well, security around her has to be tight and probably got more tighter as the years went on and she became more famous. Because as much as 99% of her fans are probably lovely people who would just want to give her a hug, there are a very small percent of people who would do something inappropriate or hurt her. Like i remember in 2009 i think it was, Leona Lewis was doing an album signing in the UK and a young man who it surfaced had mental health problems punched her in the face and security obviously stepped in, restrained and arrested him. and im not dissing Leona because i love her, but Britney is 50x more famous than her and so there would be people that might want to hurt her or whilst taking a photo touch her inappropriately. so you could understand   why someone as famous as Britney would be cautious  

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

of course she wasn't, and I still believe she's not.

It's just that her team created such an awkward environment for the meet and greets.

It's the same with interviews, not only were people told what was allowed to say to Britney or ask in interviews, etc, but I bet she was also threatened about what she could say or not. Imagine the stress of not knowing if a fan or an interviewer were ever going to ask something off the script and her team looking at her watching what she answers, ready to punish her later if she said something off limits. 

This!!! Not one of us have an idea what Britney is really like. It very well could be that it’s Sam, and a handful of other people that see the Real Britney! We’ve seen her in stage, in music videos and in pre-vetted interviews. 13 years of this came hot on the heels of her public harassment. I choose to believe the Britney we’ve seen in this video is still very much there ❤️ We just simple weren’t allowed a glimpse of her! Even her Insta is manipulated to the point that I don’t believe 95% of it. But the time is nigh, The Real Britney Is about to get her liberation and all the crooks about to get their comeuppance 🙌🏻😎

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

This!!! Not one of us have an idea what Britney is really like. It very well could be that it’s Sam, and a handful of other people that see the Real Britney! We’ve seen her in stage, in music videos and in pre-vetted interviews. 13 years of this came hot on the heels of her public harassment. I choose to believe the Britney we’ve seen in this video is still very much there ❤️ We just simple weren’t allowed a glimpse of her! Even her Insta is manipulated to the point that I don’t believe 95% of it. But the time is nigh, The Real Britney Is about to get her liberation and all the crooks about to get their comeuppance 🙌🏻😎

yeah, and as I said, she seems much more comfortable outside of M&G's

this was 2015, if I remember correctly the girl was literally in tears and Britney was all cool with her and agreed to take the picture with her

11218077_1004578576250467_47882703658820Image75~1.jpg

• Love 7
43 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

i also think as well, security around her has to be tight and probably got more tighter as the years went on and she became more famous. Because as much as 99% of her fans are probably lovely people who would just want to give her a hug, there are a very small percent of people who would do something inappropriate or hurt her. Like i remember in 2009 i think it was, Leona Lewis was doing an album signing in the UK and a young man who it surfaced had mental health problems punched her in the face and security obviously stepped in, restrained and arrested him. and im not dissing Leona because i love her, but Britney is 50x more famous than her and so there would be people that might want to hurt her or whilst taking a photo touch her inappropriately. so you could understand   why someone as famous as Britney would be cautious  

I remember this that was awful poor Leona. 

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

yeah, and as I said, she seems much more comfortable outside of M&G's

this was 2015, if I remember correctly the girl was literally in tears and Britney was all cool with her and agreed to take the picture with her

11218077_1004578576250467_47882703658820Image75~1.jpg

Yes. She’s also extremely animated and seems to be in her happy place around children! 🥰 we’ve seen countless examples of that, a lot of it in the video posted by OP. That’s why it’s an extra bitter pill to swallow, how these dirty *******s took all her time with her boys growing up away from her and it cannot be replaced! I have 4 daughters and I can’t imagine a single day without seeing them, hugging them, laughing at mundane silly things, even stressing over homework or school projects! 

E80-FAB46-C36-A-41-DC-92-DA-41278-F4-CDE

As a parent it’s so hard to comprehend, how much hurt these *******s put Britney and her boys through 😪 and the fact, that she held on through all these years. My eyes have been fully opened by her testimony, If I had one wish, I’d actually wish for Britney to have all the lost time with her children! 😭😭😭

• Love 7
17 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

Yes. She’s also extremely animated and seems to be in her happy place around children! 🥰 we’ve seen countless examples of that, a lot of it in the video posted by OP. That’s why it’s an extra bitter pill to swallow, how these dirty *******s took all her time with her boys growing up away from her and it cannot be replaced! I have 4 daughters and I can’t imagine a single day without seeing them, hugging them, laughing at mundane silly things, even stressing over homework or school projects! 

E80-FAB46-C36-A-41-DC-92-DA-41278-F4-CDE

As a parent it’s so hard to comprehend, how much hurt these *******s put Britney and her boys through 😪 and the fact, that she held on through all these years. My eyes have been fully opened by her testimony, If I had one wish, I’d actually wish for Britney to have all the lost time with her children! 😭😭😭

that's seriously one of the most horrible things they've done to her, and the kids. They took away what she loves the most, and also took away the possibility to be a normal / full time mom for the kids, and obviously it's affected them too, even if they might not seem to realize it :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:  That time will never go back.

• Love 5
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

What was she like? How did you 'greet' each other? what i mean by that is was it just a awkward 'hello' and you werent allowed anywhere near her ?

it makes me sad watching that video clip, feels so weird seeing her hug people! Not because of covid, because in recent years if anyone tried to even go near her they'd probably get jumped on by security. i remember somepoint last year watching Live and More! from 2000. and the weirdest thing was it was like watching a completely different person because she was hugging groups of fans, sitting there having a laugh with them and chatting away. its really sad what people have done to her over the years

I’ll make my response short! She was veryyyy sweet, smiley and laughing and joking with me. Her boys were in front of us sitting and playing on the circus tour stool prop! I said I came over from England and she started talking about how much she loved it there and that it was so sweet I came all this way to see her. I said I got to Vegas on ‘Boxing Day’ and Britney started laughing and didn’t know what it was so she asked me (a UK holiday). She was very upbeat, happy and talkative - I love how my picture turned out and I had such a good experience. The people before/after me even said I spent a while with her compared to everyone else! There’s more but I’ll keep it at that for now haha!

2018 she was still super sweet but it was very different to 2015, something seemed up with her and Robin was standing there sounding like a military sergeant. I got Britney something from a store she loves in England and she thanked me for being so thoughtful and appreciated it - she was also telling us to stick our tongues out in the pictures :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I preferred my 2015 experience as she was visibly a lot more happier and was super talkative and relaxed but 2018 was good apart from Robin trying to rush everyone and basically gently pushing people out.

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I’ll make my response short! She was veryyyy sweet, smiley and laughing and joking with me. Her boys were in front of us sitting and playing on the circus tour stool prop! I said I came over from England and she started talking about how much she loved it there and that it was so sweet I came all this way to see her. I said I got to Vegas on ‘Boxing Day’ and Britney started laughing and didn’t know what it was so she asked me (a UK holiday). She was very upbeat, happy and talkative - I love how my picture turned out and I had such a good experience. The people before/after me even said I spent a while with her compared to everyone else! There’s more but I’ll keep it at that for now haha!

2018 she was still super sweet but it was very different to 2015, something seemed up with her and Robin was standing there sounding like a military sergeant. I got Britney something from a store she loves in England and she thanked me for being so thoughtful and appreciated it - she was also telling us to stick our tongues out in the pictures :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I preferred my 2015 experience as she was visibly a lot more happier and was super talkative and relaxed but 2018 was good apart from Robin trying to rush everyone and basically gently pushing people out.

This was so sweet and amazing to read :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Love 1