Britney wasn't always shy/scared of people or fans

23 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I’ll make my response short! She was veryyyy sweet, smiley and laughing and joking with me. Her boys were in front of us sitting and playing on the circus tour stool prop! I said I came over from England and she started talking about how much she loved it there and that it was so sweet I came all this way to see her. I said I got to Vegas on ‘Boxing Day’ and Britney started laughing and didn’t know what it was so she asked me (a UK holiday). She was very upbeat, happy and talkative - I love how my picture turned out and I had such a good experience. The people before/after me even said I spent a while with her compared to everyone else! There’s more but I’ll keep it at that for now haha!

2018 she was still super sweet but it was very different to 2015, something seemed up with her and Robin was standing there sounding like a military sergeant. I got Britney something from a store she loves in England and she thanked me for being so thoughtful and appreciated it - she was also telling us to stick our tongues out in the pictures :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I preferred my 2015 experience as she was visibly a lot more happier and was super talkative and relaxed but 2018 was good apart from Robin trying to rush everyone and basically gently pushing people out.

Thank you for sharing. This is very sweet! I'm glad to know Britney is still Britney afterall, behind all the **** her team tries to front.

• Love 1
21 hours ago, Slayer said:

I’ll make my response short! She was veryyyy sweet, smiley and laughing and joking with me. Her boys were in front of us sitting and playing on the circus tour stool prop! I said I came over from England and she started talking about how much she loved it there and that it was so sweet I came all this way to see her. I said I got to Vegas on ‘Boxing Day’ and Britney started laughing and didn’t know what it was so she asked me (a UK holiday). She was very upbeat, happy and talkative - I love how my picture turned out and I had such a good experience. The people before/after me even said I spent a while with her compared to everyone else! There’s more but I’ll keep it at that for now haha!

2018 she was still super sweet but it was very different to 2015, something seemed up with her and Robin was standing there sounding like a military sergeant. I got Britney something from a store she loves in England and she thanked me for being so thoughtful and appreciated it - she was also telling us to stick our tongues out in the pictures :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I preferred my 2015 experience as she was visibly a lot more happier and was super talkative and relaxed but 2018 was good apart from Robin trying to rush everyone and basically gently pushing people out.

Thanks so much for your response! This is why though i'd be too worried about meeting her though just because i'd be too scared of doing something not deliberately that would make her anxious or security would be all over me. My fear tbh would be my initial reaction would i'd go and give her a hug or even a handshake without even thinking and then security stepped in and Britney clammed up  and the whole situation got completely awkward. i've said on here and this is not me slagging off Britney because i understand completely why shes like that but im also a massive Pink fan and if i had the choice between meeting pink or britney, tbh i'd choose pink just because pink hasnt had to put up with the **** Britney has and so is completely comfortable with fans and hugs them and freely talks to them. its just sad after the **** Britney has been put through, shes so anxious and is scared to be open with fans