Rosengart: Britney thanks fans for the support & is overwhelmed - Hearing Postponed until next Monday re Jodi's security requests

2 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

hahahah if he answered - wether yes or no - exhale was going to break. literal civil war.

i dont think he could even hear the question. he already was walking away. i hope we do get an answer it's a worthy question. just look all the people in the comments about it. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Slayer said:

I definitely think it'll be approved as they want Jodi to remain on board so she doesn't quit due to feeling 'unsafe', which would have just resulted in Jamie coming back.

I'm hoping Rosengart came back with cheaper alternatives.

Just to know, because I have seen this repeated in various places, if Jodi were to resign for whatever reason, it would not automatically mean Jamie is reinstated as the conservator of the person. In fact, I doubt that would happen. Appointing Jamie as conservator of the person amidst these statements of abuse and a lot of public attention could potentially be career ending for judge Penny. They would probably appoint an outsider. 

• Love 3

UPDATE: Hearing postponed until next Monday.

It was postponed as they needed more time to confer. They have started a draft agreement which has not been finalised.

Rosengart stated he, his firm and most importantly Britney thank the fans for the support and she is overwhelmed by all the love.

They are working aggressively working on paperwork to remove Jamie Spears unless he resigns first.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
6 minutes ago, Pawnshop_ said:

So, BH lawyer types… what are the usual reasons to postpone a hearing? Just curious. 

Not a lawyer, but you can postpone for various reasons, buy I believe what Rosengart said is probably true though - and is also a common reason to postpone. They are working on an agreement that they haven't had time to finish. 

• Like 2