Rosengart: Britney thanks fans for the support & is overwhelmed - Hearing Postponed until next Monday re Jodi's security requests

50 minutes ago, PinkyAndStinky said:

He was walking away, so maybe he didn't want to answer anything complicated because explaining it would hold him up. If he said "no," you know there would be follow up questions and he'd never be able to walk away from everyone. I feel like a simple "yes" would've been easy enough to say on-the-go, so the fact that he didn't say "yes" makes me lean towards the answer being "no"/"it's complicated." 

Yeah, I think it is a messy question to answer that would leave room for speculation. The truth is most likely neither "Britney has full access to IG and posts everything herself" or "Team Con makes up every post and Britney has nothing to do with it". The truth is probably somewhere in between there, and that you can't get into without adding some explanation unless you want even more speculation. 

• Like 1