Rosengart: Britney thanks fans for the support & is overwhelmed - Hearing Postponed until next Monday re Jodi's security requests

7 minutes ago, Slayer said:

So apparently they have drafted an agreement and are finalising it!

6 minutes ago, mangotango said:

Not a lawyer, just happen to know. But you can postpone for various reasons, buy I believe what Rosengart said is probably true though - and is also a common reason to postpone. They are working on an agreement that they haven't had time to finish. 

Thanks for your responses! Makes sense. I figured there were legit reasons to postpone hearings other than just trying to delay like Vivian & crew like to do. 

I’m excited to see the documents he files soon. Fingers crossed!  

• Love 1
Just now, s&m said:

He is removing James first before the ending.

The embarrassment will be bigger for James :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I think it's a good step, then someone accepted by Mathew/Brit (who will be temporary bc the purpose is to free her), and finally ending the cship. Wish my dreams come true :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, s&m said:

The embarrassment will be bigger for James :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

IKR! I think he's drafting an air tight petition listing numerous reasons why he should be gone so there is no chance Penny could reject it.

It's better to get him out before terminating as he'd make it SO SO difficult for Brit.

• Love 7
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Matou said:

I think it's a good step, then someone accepted by Mathew/Brit (who will be temporary bc the purpose is to free her), and finally ending the cship. Wish my dreams come true :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

I know a lot of people don't agree with me but I still think removing James first is better because no one will object when the petition to terminate comes. Yes, not even Jodi because she is already saving face station on documents that Britney will eventually end the conservatorship :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

@Slayer do you agree?

• Love 7
  • Like 1
Just now, s&m said:

To piggyback off this...I understand they want to remove Jamie asap both because well, Britney wants him gone for obvious reasons, but also because I think they know he will do anything he can to object, delay and hinder a petition to terminate. So say they do get rid of him before seeking to terminate the cship, who will object to Britney being released from the cship without an evaluation? The only one I can think of, and who has already indicated as much previously, would be K-Fed. But like...anyone who does that, they will likely face the wrath JL and Jamie are currently facing. Whoever steps into role of trying to delay or hinder the termination process will be haaaated. 

• Love 6
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, s&m said:

I know a lot of people don't agree with me but I still think removing James first is better because no one will object when the petition to terminate comes. Yes, not even Jodi because she is already saving face station on documents that Britney will eventually end the conservatorship :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

@Slayer do you agree?

I definitely agree! Jamie being involved will drag out the process and he will kick up a long fight, it's better to remove him first so he has less power and say.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, s&m said:

Someone pointed out in Twitter that if they try to end the conservatorship with Jamie onboard, he’ll ask Britney to have psychological evaluation first, which she doesn’t want to do.

I bet Rosengart has told Jamie that he has something like 24 hours before Rosengart kicks his *** by filing the petition to remove him.

Plus if I understood correctly from SurpriseWitness’s IG live, Rosengart’s paperwork (to be Britney’s lawyer) isn’t yet finalized and he can’t file the petition until it’s done.

• Love 4
Just now, mangotango said:

To piggyback off this...I understand they want to remove Jamie asap both because well, Britney wants him gone for obvious reasons, but also because I think they know he will do anything he can to object, delay and hinder a petition to terminate. So say they do get rid of him before seeking to terminate the cship, who will object to Britney being released from the cship without an evaluation? The only one I can think of, and who has already indicated as much previously, would be K-Fed. But like...anyone who does that, they will likely face the wrath JL and Jamie are currently facing. Whoever steps into role of trying to delay or hinder the termination process will be haaaated. 

Kfed can't interfere because he belongs to familiar court not probate, fortunately :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

4 minutes ago, s&m said:

I believe Mathew will be this guy who sets her free :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming: if he did this, this is for a good reason and that's why he proposed Jamie to resign but this snake won't. And I'm sure her mother will be ok to end it.

• Love 2
Just now, Slayer said:

I definitely agree! Jamie being involved will drag out the process and he will kick up a long fight, it's better to remove him first so he has less power and say.

Exactly :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Just now, The Finn said:

Someone pointed out in Twitter that if they try to end the conservatorship with Jamie onboard, he’ll ask Britney to have psychological evaluation first, which she doesn’t want to do.

I bet Rosengart has told Jamie that he has something like 24 hours before Rosengart kicks his *** by filing the petition to remove him.

Plus if I understood correctly from SurpriseWitness’s IG live, Rosengart’s paperwork (to be Britney’s lawyer) isn’t yet finalized and he can’t file the petition until it’s done.

Rosengard and the rest of the lawyers of his BIG firm are already looking for things to blackmail James until he resigns or to be removed :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 7
14 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

I hope he's able to remove Jamie before the september hearing. and end this altogether before the year ends. maybe I'm being too hopeful but she deserves to start her 40s as a free woman :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Starting a new decade of her life as a free woman :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, s&m said:

@Slayer do you agree?

Oh no hun I definitely agree! With him out the picture first they’d have no reason to say no. 

• Love 3
Just now, s&m said:

Kfed can't interfere because he belongs to familiar court not probate, fortunately :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Right, that is what I was thinking initially. But I want to remember some headline where Vincent Kaplan, his lawyer, after the first hearing said that they would request evaluation before ending the cship. I don't remember exactly though, maybe it was in terms of their custody agreement only.