Rosengart: Britney thanks fans for the support & is overwhelmed - Hearing Postponed until next Monday re Jodi's security requests

It’s so refreshing hearing from someone other than team con speaking for Britney and from someone who finally has her best interest and is really representing her!

I hope he answered the question about her IG tho :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Also, I wish someone asked Rosengart to confirm about Britney’s new alleged security  he hired. That would put us at ease.

• Love 8

Now this is a lawyer Britney needs! :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:Him speaking to fans and media outside is perfect. 

I bet Jamie will step down. I don’t see him and Vivian fighting in court for long against his removal. They won’t want his abuse and indiscretions out open in court. What they say in court can be used against him when Britney sues him criminally.  Especially when Matthew states very clearly why this conservatorship is illegal and paints Jamie’s abuses point blank in the petition. :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

• Love 6
  • Like 2
10 hours ago, Slayer said:

I believe this is the only thing they will discuss at today's hearing.

We are unsure if the hearing will be available to the public.

UPDATE: Hearing postponed until next Monday.

It was postponed as they needed more time to confer. They have started a draft agreement which has not been finalised.

Rosengart stated he, his firm and most importantly Britney thank the fans for the support and she is overwhelmed by all the love.

They are working aggressively and working very hard on the paperwork to remove Jamie Spears unless he resigns first.

Matthew Rosengart speaking:

britfans.jpg.09253e1b991aed898d386467a7bce36a.jpg

Yessssss to the person asking if Britney controls her IG!!! I love you for asking!!!

4 hours ago, mangotango said:

Just to know, because I have seen this repeated in various places, if Jodi were to resign for whatever reason, it would not automatically mean Jamie is reinstated as the conservator of the person. In fact, I doubt that would happen. Appointing Jamie as conservator of the person amidst these statements of abuse and a lot of public attention could potentially be career ending for judge Penny. They would probably appoint an outsider. 

Her 'career' aka alleged fraud, robbery, conspiracy to imprison, to abuse, steal etc etc etc....whatever else is gon be proven within a year, so her 'career' is already done over.  And the retired one, Goetz, gon have to stop living on money (allegedly) stolen from Britney and most likely TONS of other innocent people in conservatorships, give it back and retire to a jail cel.  Bai Girl Bye GIF by Originals

I'm so happy to finally see her being represented by someone who is an actual ADVOCATE for her. I love that he is willing to speak to media after these court appearances and actually wants what is in her best interests - removing Jamie and ending the cship. Stark contrast to du***** Jody who could only muster up a petition for a guardan ad litem :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney: and is only now acting like she's on britneys side so she can get her 50K for 'security updates' :gunriah_mariah_carey:

Also daddy is totally flattered by all the thirst for him on social media :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

13 hours ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

Gosh I wish he had answered the "does Britney control her Instagram?" question.

He was walking away, so maybe he didn't want to answer anything complicated because explaining it would hold him up. If he said "no," you know there would be follow up questions and he'd never be able to walk away from everyone. I feel like a simple "yes" would've been easy enough to say on-the-go, so the fact that he didn't say "yes" makes me lean towards the answer being "no"/"it's complicated." 

• Love 1