Rosengart: Britney thanks fans for the support & is overwhelmed - Hearing Postponed until next Monday re Jodi's security requests

Just now, mangotango said:

Right, that is what I was thinking initially. But I want to remember some headline where Vincent Kaplan, his lawyer, after the first hearing said that they would request evaluation before ending the cship. I don't remember exactly though, maybe it was in terms of their custody agreement only. 

Expect Rosengard to put that man to bed :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 3
1 minute ago, mangotango said:

Can't wait! Rosengart is so clearly way above any of these people's level that I would feel a bit bad for how dragged they will get, if I had even a little bit of empathy for them that is :) 

I don't know why some people keep questioning him! Only a fool would let this well known career drown if he was corrupt 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, mangotango said:

Can't wait! Rosengart is so clearly way above any of these people's level that I would feel a bit bad for how dragged they will get, if I had even a little bit of empathy for them that is :) 

This so much! 

Vivian “daddy loves you” Thoreen has nothing to say but “Britney is hysterical” as an argument. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
56 minutes ago, Pawnshop_ said:

Matthew was on freebritneyla’s live after he exited the courtroom and was giving another brief interview saying (paraphrasing):

- thanking Britney for her courage 

- thanking the fans, the movement is growing 

- as stated last week his firm will be moving fast to remove Jamie spears if he doesn’t resign 

Expect an interview to be up somewhere soon with his exact words. 

Kevin from freebritneyla asked him about Britney’s Instagram, he heard but didn’t answer.

Okay, yes we want Jamie to be removed but Brit wants the conservatorship gone ALL TOGETHER.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Martian_M00d said:

The Instagram question should be a running gag like figuring out Fez's name in That 70's Show. As soon as he answers, a loud *** truck drives past you don't hear the answer :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

LOL omg. “Actually I’ve been meaning to address that, I can tell you all she….” *bus drives by* “Well that’s my time no further questions”

• Haha 5
26 minutes ago, Notorious I.G.G.Y. said:

ok but they rly need to file the petition to terminate already...

Britney says she will NOT terminate right now if she has to go through another psych evaluation. Let's hope Rosengart is helping to facilitate such a termination. Our girl doesn't need to be traumatized like that again.

• Love 8
9 minutes ago, rockinedges said:

I am as suspicious of Jodi as I am of the Spears clan or Lou Taylor. Professional conservators are some of the worst types of rabid capitalists - trying to profit off of something that should be a public service

This. Shouldn't she be asking the state for more money since she was hired through the state and not by Britney?

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Body ache said:

This. Shouldn't she be asking the state for more money since she was hired through the state and not by Britney?

Agreed. That’s where real reform should happen in regards to conservatorships.

The state should be paying, not the conservatees estate. No more free for alls!

There’d be less incentive to keep people in a cship if there wasn’t such easy access to the conservatees money. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1