Fans need to STOP making everything a conspiracy

8 minutes ago, hot mess said:

GIRL SIT YOUR *** DOWN. We have the right to be suspicious when we now how nasty the people controlling her can get to keep her millions. This whole movement started as a conspiracy. Respect peoples opinions if you want them to respect yours.

But it's bothering the hell out of people, as you see here, they are tired of it. And done..

9 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Unfortunately unless their banned, and it's really hard to ban members..

Maybe my advice is when it comes to Britney and just her section only..

Maybe have posts admin or mods approve only..

@Jordan Miller

@Slayer

@PokemonSpears

If you can approve new member posts. I'm sure you can approve Britney only posts to w**d out posts that just spread conspiracy.  

I mean, that's literally 90% of the discussion nowadays.

I try my best merging threads that just keep repeating the same topics over and over, but it's really hard to keep up with everything. I don't know why people are like, allergic or something to just keep adding comments to an existent thread and every single thought or comment they have, they had to turn it into a new topic.

I'll keep merging as I see fit, but having to approve every topic is definitely not happening. New member's posts do have to be approved after they have reached a certain number of posts.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Spicechinodiva said:

But it's bothering the hell out of people, as you see here, they are tired of it. And done..

Well they need to grow up and respect other peoples opinions. Especially knowing that most of the other "conspiracies" turned out to be true.