Jump to content

New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 2:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Fans need to STOP making everything a conspiracy


Recommended Posts

  • Super Mods
9 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

This, a conspiracy ? No :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

IMG-20210718-122924.jpg

Also families are complicated, sometimes you forgive people because 'she's your sister' so it is possible she wrote that after a period of getting along with her. A lot of families have this dynamic where they are on/off again and try to forgive them just because in your mind you should get on with them solely on the basis that they are your relative.

What i'm trying to say is when it is family you try give them the benefit of the doubt and you love them at the end of the day, they are your blood. However, at this point it has clearly gone WAY too far, Britney is clearly pissed that Jamie Lynn is acting like some angel and like she has always been there when she has clearly not.

  • Love 3

Link to comment
13 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

This, a conspiracy ? No :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

IMG-20210718-122924.jpg

Do you have any siblings? or ever had any falling outs with family’s then make up then fall out? Just because she posted a birthday picture months ago doesn’t mean her feelings can’t  change. therapy and talking about it in her testimony has opened up some fresh wounds for Britney. She’s probably been in denial about it as 13 years is a LONG time so has come to realisation what her family really are.  Also can you stop spamming this in EVERY thread. It’s tiring and you’ll get banned in the end. 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
1 minute ago, Blackout Britney said:

Do you have any siblings? or ever had any falling outs with family’s then make up then fall out? Just because she posted a birthday picture months ago doesn’t mean her feelings can’t  change. therapy and talking about it in her testimony has opened up some fresh wounds for Britney. She’s probably been in denial about it as 13 years is a LONG time so has come to realisation what her family really are.  Also can you stop spamming this in EVERY thread. It’s tiring and you’ll get banned in the end. 

Yeah sure. What about the 'cancelling of domination' post ? She doesn't run her IG, they can do whatever they want with it, while easily pretending to be Britney 

Link to comment

I agree tbh. its one of the reasons im posting on here less recently tbh. its become so tiring and you cant say anything without someone jumping down your throat.  what i hated so much was after Britney's speech on 23rd June, there were members on here saying 'ill wait here for my apologisies' and i honestly thought aw you know what STFU. and most members on here who sit on their high horses and said in 2018 how awful are you if you hoped Britney was gunna tour [obviously this was before we knew she was forced to tour] were the ones with their profile picture of them in vegas  and had went to see her multiple times in Vegas. and i just feel pissed off with some fans now. it feels like walking on eggshells on this forum

at the end of the day, yes i do feel bad seeing her in 2018 now. but its funny how people who were able to see her in vegas never got complained about on here

  • Love 1
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

Yeah sure. What about the 'cancelling of domination' post ? She doesn't run her IG, they can do whatever they want with it, while easily pretending to be Britney 

You’re going back 2 years ago when she had a FULL team and more restrictions and everything was hush.hush. Her dad was still personal conservator, her managers were still around. It’s a total different situation now with her new lawyer and now she’s spoken out. I can’t believe you really think team con would turn on themselves when every media out let has reported her post. You’re the one going around the forum saying Britney is manic when you are the people losing the plot emailing lawyers. It’s embarrassing honestly. 

  • Love 2
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Ppl like you need to stfu as well.

We have been called conspiracy freaks since 2019. And guess what each and every one of those conspiracies ended up being true or worst.

Not really, Fans are taking it TOO far now. You all moaned when she wasn’t mentioning the c-ship on her insta and now you all moan when she does and make up a load of bull on why it’s not her making the captions recently. 

  • Love 2
Link to comment

Agreed. It's really annoying. I mean it's great that there's a lot of new members joining, but I feel like some people are just creating unnecessary drama with all these over the top conspiracies about her Instagram posts, or attacking Sam or whatever, rather than adding anything interesting or constructive to the conversation :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

And yeah e-mailing her lawyer is just totally beyond the pale. It's embarrassing tbh.

  • Love 3
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

Not really, Fans are taking it TOO far now. You all moaned when she wasn’t mentioning the c-ship on her insta and now you all moan when she does and make up a load of bull on why it’s not her making the captions recently. 

Ppl said that about everything even back then. At this points fans have every right to suspect everything 

Link to comment
27 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

You’re going back 2 years ago when she had a FULL team and more restrictions and everything was hush.hush. Her dad was still personal conservator, her managers were still around. It’s a total different situation now with her new lawyer and now she’s spoken out. I can’t believe you really think team con would turn on themselves when every media out let has reported her post. You’re the one going around the forum saying Britney is manic when you are the people losing the plot emailing lawyers. It’s embarrassing honestly. 

No, Britney is not manic. Her team is. 

They made several shady posts recently, I don't believe it's her. 

And how convenient that they only allow written posts, and never unscripted videos or interviews. 

 

 

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block