Madonna shares video of impersonators recreating 'Human Nature' 2008 performance - "She's not your *****"

Am I the only one who thinks Madonna is not the same woman she was like prior 2015? (not in a good way) :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

Now she acts like that weirdo teenager that everybody feels sorry for but at the same time are affraid of. Somebody call Loucifer to put her in a c-ship ASAP! 

Just kidding! Thank you, queen. :chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm:

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

The fact is they are still trying to discredit Madonna and the lawyer connection..

They want it to be someone else, that should show you, she's that hated on this forum..

Nobody else said or had the audacity to denounce the patriarchal system which allowed this, call what it is A prison. 

Madonna spoke, out of nowhere a lawyer gets thrown into the ring..

And most of you hope it's someone else. 

Just admit you hate Madonna!!!!!

You give too much credit to Madonna and not enough to Britney. 

1) There are no articles from reputable source that support the theory that it was Madonna's doing. Just some fans and gossip tabloids that came up with this theory only because of the timing (the appearance of Madonna's stories and the news that Britney found a lawyer happened at almost the same time) and because of some very loose connections between Mathew and Madonna. But the fact is he never represented her as a lawyer.

2) Britney and Madonna, both are under Maverick management... Madonna was even one of the founders of the original Maverick company (1992-2009). So there's no chance that Madonna didn't know to some extent Brit's situation... Moreover, seems, it was somewhat of an open secret in the industry for a long time. And all that time Madonna kept her silence, but now that Britney has an upper hand, she broke her silence...

3) After this bull****, which she or her PR team made-up, I look at Madonna and her activism with completely different eyes... There were no fines! Why lie about it? All the answers to this question are not in Madonna's favor.

Anyway, imo, Matt wanted to take on Brit's case himself. This is literally the case that can write his name in history. So i'm more than sure that there were a lot of lawyers/firms who fought to take on her case as soon as it became clear that Ingham was resigning (thanks to Britney's testimony which has put Sam under fire)And then Britney chose from all the offers.

• Like 2

Madonna didn't care after the first hearing. 

I don't feel this is sincere. She's desperate to make herself relevant again and now is piggybacking on the #FreeBritney movement.

Back during the pandemic, I was so depressed after losing a childhood friend from COVID, I locked myself up for days and started digging through old albums. I came across Madonna's Confessions album; one of my favorites from my teen years and an album that really turned me into a new direction musically. That album has stood the test of time and aged incredibly well. Probably helps though that all her music after it has been cringe.

5 hours ago, phareezy said:

To be fair, if Britney wasn't in a conservatorship I wouldn't question her posts. A lot of them would be really funny actually. It's that extra layer of conservatorship and not really knowing what she's thinking or feeling for over a decade that makes me question what's real and what isn't with her posts.

This is  exactly how I feel. I honestly don't think her posts are that weird. I would see the real Britney in some of them, what is strange is that constant wandering if that is her real self or not

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Martian_M00d said:

See, Madonna posts weird stuff all the time, but no one is implying her team is posting her stuff to make her look crazy and keep her into a conservatorship. It's just Madonna being Madonna :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

*****, I’m Madonna :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

in all seriousness I remember seeing this on for the record and Britney looked forced to be there and even forced to hug Madonna 

6 hours ago, phareezy said:

To be fair, if Britney wasn't in a conservatorship I wouldn't question her posts. A lot of them would be really funny actually. It's that extra layer of conservatorship and not really knowing what she's thinking or feeling for over a decade that makes me question what's real and what isn't with her posts.

So true, have you seen what doja cat post

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
5 hours ago, RebelMe said:

That is not Madonna. She reposted a video from @madonnamasquerade, that is a woman who loves M and impersonates her, on social media.  Y’all are just being so arrogant and missing the point, that is the lyrics of the song she is singing. 

OMG WOW she looks like her! :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes: