Madonna shares video of impersonators recreating 'Human Nature' 2008 performance - "She's not your *****"

It will be nicer if she can just post the backdrop video lol. She didn’t have to hire Britney’s impersonator, but I guess it’s fine lol. 

Anyway, I was thinking if Madonna felt guilty about not helping Britney earlier? I mean even Britney reached out to Sharon Stone , she must’ve been contacted Madonna as well. Especially when in 2008, Britney appears in Madonna concert. So that’s why she jumped on it and get Rosengart real quick. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
Just now, Martian_M00d said:

lmfao, support is support i guess

Madonna Reaction GIF

Let me go put on Human Nature and stan I guess :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

I kinda feel like she just found a new way to get attention and this is just the tip of the iceberg on what we're about to get

Spoiler

and I will be here for every single unhinged post :angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

• Haha 2