Madonna shares video of impersonators recreating 'Human Nature' 2008 performance - "She's not your *****"

The fact is they are still trying to discredit Madonna and the lawyer connection..

They want it to be someone else, that should show you, she's that hated on this forum..

Nobody else said or had the audacity to denounce the patriarchal system which allowed this, call what it is A prison. 

Madonna spoke, out of nowhere a lawyer gets thrown into the ring..

And most of you hope it's someone else. 

Just admit you hate Madonna!!!!!

• Love 7
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Martian_M00d said:

See, Madonna posts weird stuff all the time, but no one is implying her team is posting her stuff to make her look crazy and keep her into a conservatorship. It's just Madonna being Madonna :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

Madonna was always intense / exaggerated like that though and to be fair we mostly question Britney's posts because of the numerous evidence we were given through the years that she's not allowed to post or use her social media. Like just recently her team asserted that whatever she wants to post she has to send them first and then they review and post it, and there's certain topics like the conservatorship she's not allowed to talk about. They denied they post anything she hasn't written herself but with this amount of control who would doubt. Like all those posts while she was heavily medicated at a mental health facility against her will (her own words) idk not to say the amount of contradictions in the stuff she said on social media to the stuff she is revealing on court now. I do think she's slowly regaining access though because now that she has a real lawyer I mean.. :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

• Love 1

So she's trying to show "genuine" support for Brit... by posting a video with a fake Britney? Am I supposed to be charmed? I still haven't forgotten Madonna's silence during Britney's hardships in 2007 or how Madonna tried to leech off of Britney's comeback a year later when it was convenient for her at the S&S tour.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, RebelMe said:

That is not Madonna. She reposted a video from @madonnamasquerade, that is a woman who loves M and impersonates her, on social media.  Y’all are just being so arrogant and missing the point, that is the lyrics of the song she is singing. 

Yeaaah, I was taken aback that was an impersonator. She's really good. The song definitely fits the situation 

• Love 4