Detailed outline of Britney's 7/14 court hearing with quotes, details, and sources (work in progress)

Jodi Montgomery's security fees, which will be discussed Monday at 3PM PST
The rest can be resolved on September 29
Judge Penny originally suggested either September 8th, which most parties were fine with, but Vivian Thoreen said it didn't work with her schedule. Cohen and Wyle (also Jamie’s attorneys) said it was a Jewish holiday and couldn't make it on September 8th either.

:gtfo_britney_pink_wig_2007_mad_annoyed_irritated_stare:

• Love 1

Matthew Rosengart:

“This is not working. What is supposed to be at the heart of this has been lost,” Matthew Rosengart said, adding that he is “appalled” at Jamie Spears. “There is a real question as to why Mr. Spears does not voluntarily step down today,” Matthew Rosengart said, before posing, “Is he here for financial reasons? Does anybody really believe that Mr. Spears’ involvement is in the best interest of his daughter?”

Rosengart said no disrespect to the court, but he believed that the court and the people in instituting the cship engaged in improprieties to make it permanent and his law firm will be investigating that.

Does anyone believe Jamie's involvement is beneficial in any way? We heard Vivian Thoreen say how much he loves his daughter. If true, it's time to step aside. Britney said she wants her life back.

:unbelievableney_happy_smile_joy_overjoyed_excited_yay:

• Love 5

You’re a doll!

Also, from reading your notes and the context they provide, I think people have misinterpreted Vivian saying after Matthew after reads all the documents he will agree Britney needs the conservatorship. I think she was saying they’d be “on the same page” that Jamie has only been doing what he thinks is helpful and in Britney’s best interests. She’s just trying to protect her client, Jamie.
Blegh regardless. 

14 hours ago, KatieKat said:

If they are dealing with a mental illness … then why is Britney under a probate conservatorship and not an LPS conservatorship? 

LPS conservatorships are for people with severe mental illnesses. Probate conservatorships are for brain injuries or dementia. 

I don’t understand why this isn’t discussed more. You always hear about her alleged mental illness. So why is she under a probate conservatorship? 

Why? Pure greed! Her father saw a chance to take over her finances in a legal way. He would never have to ask his daughter for money again. You have to understand the Spears’ family history and dynamic. Once you do, it will makes sense as to why Britney is in this predicament.

Jamie called her from her beach house drunk while she was forced into treatment in 2019 and said "If you're there, there's obviously something wrong with you"
She said her entire family did not ask how she was doing or what the made her do in her 2019 forced treatment. That they all went off to HER vacation home in Destin while she suffered. About here is where she broke into tears 💔. - Source
Britney starts to cry. Judge Penny tells her to take a moment. Talks to her like a child.
“Ms. Spears, it’s okay. If you need a moment, it’s fine.

I had no idea this happened in the court:sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: