Detailed outline of Britney's 7/14 court hearing with quotes, details, and sources (work in progress)

It says Britney has a preexisting condition and is more at risk for COVID. This doesn't make sense to me. I don't doubt they claim this, but i doubt it is true. They must have had a corrupt doctor do all this type of stuff.  *allegedly

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, Kevney said:

It says Britney has a preexisting condition and is more at risk for COVID. This doesn't make sense to me. I don't doubt they claim this, but i doubt it is true. They must have had a corrupt doctor do all this type of stuff.  *allegedly

I'd really like to get a direct quote for that one! So far I haven't found any articles reporting on it. I got the info from the gals in the video and a few reputable tweets, although the tweets are a little conflicting on what was actually meant. I just updated that part of the outline with those tweets.

6 minutes ago, PinkyAndStinky said:

I'd really like to get a direct quote for that one! So far I haven't found any articles reporting on it. I got the info from the gals in the video and a few reputable tweets, although the tweets are a little conflicting on what was actually meant. I just updated that part of the outline with those tweets.

You linked it in the document.

or is this the only source? 

6 minutes ago, CrazyKindaGurl said:

Page 3

"Britney was pulled over for going 10 mph over the speed limit. The cop gave her a warning, but her dad took away her car drivers license for 8 months"

I think it was drivers license and not car?

I think you're right. I can't remember if the girls in the video said car, but a New York Times reporter and a Vanity Fair article both say drivers license, so I changed it to that.

• Love 1

Jamie called her from her beach house drunk while she was locked up and said "If you're there, there's obviously something wrong with you"

She said her entire family did not ask how she was doing or what the made her do in her 2019 forced treatment. That they all went off to HER vacation home in Destin while she suffered. About here is where she broke into tears 💔. - Source

I wonder what Juno Lounne has to say now...Her entire family is garbage, I hope she blocks them all from her life.

• Love 2
  • Like 3