Jamie Lynn allegedly caught using the n word.

Message added by Jordan Miller,

There is currently no concrete evidence regarding this claim. Take with a grain of salt.

10 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

Context is important. Especially the parts where I said it is never okay to use. Please don’t delete part of my quote next time. You clearly aren’t surrounded by people of color to be so offended by general, non racist use of the word. (Even though it’s never okay to say). 

I guarantee you over half of the alarmists on this forum have used it at least once in their life (even though it’s never okay to say). 

What about I AM a person of colour? :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Idgi *** that user hadn't been banned already. No wonder ppl call us most racist stan base after Monsters.

I don’t break the rules and I’m not hateful or violent. I have love for all people in my heart. That’s why. Just because you don’t agree with my comment. I’ve made it clear in every response the term is never okay to say. You are choosing to focus on one piece of the puzzle. It’s never okay to say. Period. Don’t focus on one part of what I’m saying and ignore the others. 

2 minutes ago, Soso said:

What about I AM a person of colour? :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

Well you grew up around very different people than I did. I am not shocked when I hear this word because it’s all around me. And I don’t even use it. If someone isn’t being violent or racist, it’s on them to determine if they feel the need to say it or not. If my friends of color don’t care and one of my Hispanic or white friends use it, I don’t give a ****. To me racist is belittling someone of color or thinking you are in some way superior. Not the use of a word that is sold to me in 60% of the hip hop music I buy, shows I watch, etc. 

the good news is we are all entitled to our own views, so I know some people won’t agree with that. It’s still never okay to say in my mind, but if other people do, re-read what o said above.

• Like 1
  • Content Curators

no surprise from this nasty dirty southern hick family

im glad Britney was able to Get away from this family early on and be the queen she is 

here back in 2001 Britney was defending her bodyguard after he was called the n word and her ugly younger sister justifying it calling it a southern thing

why don't u go worry about being a decent mom Juno 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

Well you grew up around very different people than I did. I am not shocked when I hear this word because it’s all around me. And I don’t even use it. If someone isn’t being violent or racist, it’s on them to determine if they feel the need to say it or not. If my friends of color don’t care and one of my Hispanic or white friends use it, I don’t give a ****. To me racist is belittling someone of color or thinking you are in some way superior. Not the use of a word that is sold to me in 60% of the hip hop music I buy, shows I watch, etc. 

the good news is we are all entitled to our own views, so I know some people won’t agree with that. It’s still never okay to say in my mind, but if other people do, re-read what o said above.

Id say it sounds more like you surround yourself with bigots, rather than its a commonly used word.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

I honestly didnt even read your paragraph because, just like Jamie Lynn, you're wasting your time trying to justify the use of this word.:rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

@Jordan Miller You should ban this user. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Soso said:

I honestly didnt even read your paragraph because, just like Jamie Lynn, you're wasting your time trying to justify the use of the n word

I’ve said in every post to and will continue to say that it’s never okay to use. Stop ignoring the things that don’t support your cause such as me saying I don’t use the word and anyone who does is an *******

36 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

except they live in an actually segregrated place in the south, britney herself went to a segregrated school (parklane academy), even despite the fact that most people in kentwood are actually black people

so, yeah, they talking like this means they belittle someone of color and they think they're superior

• Love 1